What's new

Pakistani Bully Kutta making its way to America

Crixus

Nov 10, 2015
Country
India
Buddy i paid 1000 CAD for her ,her father is from Pakistan and mother is from her , i dont like to cug her ears , but she is sweet heart
Ive kept dogs all my life.

German shepherds, labs, dachshund, boxer, bully and even a wolf pup a local butcher caught back home in Balochistan.

Bullys are strong and beautiful animal.

I actually kept a fully grown up Bully for a few weeks but it was too much. Although it didnt hurt or show aggressiveness towards me but it was a big problem for others. Had to give to back to the guy i got it from.

Since than I havent kept a dog but my babys love for animals is making me consider adopting one.

Its either going to be a shepherd or a bully.

No offence but that doesnt really look like a pure bree Bully.

Its face is kinda narrow and its ears a bit too long and dull?

Also from what ive read this dog originated from Sindh rather than Panjab.

Crixus

Nov 10, 2015
Country
India
She is worth she loves kids and viceversa , and she handled the summers so I am good , this breed is not certified by any kennel group so its difficult to judge the purity of breed.

My collegue from Pakistan he is Canadian now told me that it is rural punjab which literally saved this breed ,
That better be worth it homie.

darksider

May 13, 2014
Country
Pakistan
She is worth she loves kids and viceversa , and she handled the summers so I am good , this breed is not certified by any kennel group so its difficult to judge the purity of breed.

My collegue from Pakistan he is Canadian now told me that it is rural punjab which literally saved this breed ,
yes, people in villages have this breed to protect their animals and houses. its easy to get and local so they didn't go after fancy names.

YeBeWarned

ELITE MEMBER
Sep 25, 2016
Country
Pakistan
Ive kept dogs all my life.

German shepherds, labs, dachshund, boxer, bully and even a wolf pup a local butcher caught back home in Balochistan.

Bullys are strong and beautiful animal.

I actually kept a fully grown up Bully for a few weeks but it was too much. Although it didnt hurt or show aggressiveness towards me but it was a big problem for others. Had to give to back to the guy i got it from.

Since than I havent kept a dog but my babys love for animals is making me consider adopting one.

Its either going to be a shepherd or a bully.
Your family seems supportive of Animal's, Humari Ammi jan Kutta dekh ker wapis a jati hai, phir mujhe jaa ker sabzi lana pardti hai haha, I have had cat , Birds and Fishes , My cat died of old age .. her offspring still in our street , probably her great grand kittens now grown up cats :D
These day i own a Fish tank with 1 Shark , 4 different Chiclids .

lastofthepatriots

Aug 16, 2015
Country
Pakistan
Only thing i like about Dogs in General is that they will literally die protecting you and what's yours .. That is one hell of a loyalty Allah has given this Animal , but honestly if i see that dog Guarding my Home , Hell I am not coming home hahahaha
If i ever have to own a dog which i might, cause of my wife I will pick some small and not so scary looking Dog .
but when it comes to big ones, I like Husky :D anyone has Husky here ?
There are many cases of dogs turning on their owners.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom