What's new

Pakistan test fires surface to surface ballistic missile Shaheen 2

Ghareeb_Da_Baal

Dec 1, 2008
Country
Pakistan
Able to hit stationary aircraft carriers, or fry all electronics with mini nuke EMP blasts over heads...
i did not know that it had the emp bumb.Im assuming thats old news for those who have been keeping up eith this missile.
it time to move to hypersonic toys!

LeGenD

Aug 28, 2006
Country
Pakistan
It is important to make sure that 'weapons in use' continue to function as intended.

Prototypes are good for creating hype and discussions, but 'weapons in use' carry much greater weight in case of hostilities.

waqasmwi

Mar 16, 2019
Country
Pakistan
@The Deterrent

Just a routine training launch of Shaheen-II or some new parameters/technologies being validated? Any insight?

Also, this is the first time that footage of impact zone in the sea has been shown. Wonder why....
I wounder why they don't show high quality, slow motion target impact stage of missile.????

CriticalThought

Oct 10, 2016
Country
Pakistan
Just a routine training launch under operational conditions.

Showing the impact zone has nothing to do with any anti-ship capability, because there is none.
The impact point has an oil slick covering the surface, signifying a surface platform was hit. The impact point is shown for quite a length of time and the video zooms into it as well.

Riz

BANNED
Jan 20, 2010
Country
Pakistan
The impact point has an oil slick covering the surface, signifying a surface platform was hit. The impact point is shown for quite a length of time and the video zooms into it as well.
I think we just drowned Indian AC with this missile... :rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom