1. Z-10s were underpowered,over priced(not being offered as Gratis), under performing at Hot and High Altitude and participated in a tender which has the final outcome of only 01 Winner. Z-10s Techinal and Financial Bid both lost.This won't get selected by Pakistani Top Brass , it won't pass the high standard for trials
- Z-10 for rejected for Mythical , Super Cobras we had 4 machines we returned it politely
- J-10B order was halted after General Musharraf had done all the good work
- MPT Turkish Rifles were , again not up to Mythical high standards but 1950 rifles are great
- No push was made to acquire South African Helicopters
- In 90's when we had few Destroyers available it was deemed too expensive
- 20 years War on Terror and we are still driving Toyota Trucks while world armies are using Armored Carriers
Once in blue moon a missile is launched at Sea targeting a mermaid
2. FC-20 deal snapped at the last moment due to IMF pressure and Zardari & Co who refused to dedicate Funds for the purchase. (A lot of resentment from the Airforce conveyed to the then Army Cheif Gen Kiyani resulted in ADF Jordanian F-16s. He played a Very Major part in getting those through by his Personal Diplomacy & Statecraft which convinced the Yanks in releasing them.
3. MPT-76 was 4th in the trials over all. There was no way in hell it would have been selected. Correct your facts first and then comment. Stop believing everything you read on the internet.
4. Rooivalk was never considered as it was never pitched to us neither we had a need for an attack helicopter back when it was being pursued by Denel.
5. Destroyers??? I don't get your point or fantasy.
6. MRAPs need of the hour, personally I would love to have it for our men as priority No.1. But due to some certain factors the proposal never takes off.