What's new

Pakistan Post and communication ministry gains billions, report

Path-Finder

ELITE MEMBER
Feb 7, 2013
Country
Pakistan

Credible performance, in a short amount of time. great to see the national postal system being revived.

Last edited by a moderator:

Arsalan

THINK TANK CHAIRMAN
Sep 29, 2008
Country
Pakistan
DO NOT START THREADS BASED ON A TWEET OR VIDEO LINK ALONE.

Add content to this, some opinion, some observation from yourself or move it to multimedia section.

Mentee

ELITE MEMBER
Feb 3, 2016
Country
Pakistan
DO NOT START THREADS BASED ON A TWEET OR VIDEO LINK ALONE.

Add content to this, some opinion, some observation from yourself or move it to multimedia section.

Arslan bhai shaikh, Murad, Asad, and sheharyar afridi are the only guys faithful to the cause and are delivering without any doubt.

When I. K feels pushed over, shaikh Rashid comes to rescue with all gunz blazing as he's not from the pti - - - - - - -.

Pakistansdefender

Sep 22, 2016
Country
Pakistan
Media should help and guide the ministers and help them by criticising the corrupt Officials and suggest them new ways to help their ministry Instead of doing:
' ap ne to yeah kaha tha aur Wo kaha tha etc.

Umair Nawaz

ELITE MEMBER
Sep 10, 2012
Country
Pakistan
Hahaha munnay visa hi nahi milna tugh jaisay paindu ko

Papa se aisay baat nahi kartay doggie
beta! thats what u think! i have already been to yr canada multiple times, heck i have been in yellowknife too up in the tundra where there r diamond mines.

To jab main waha punch sakta hu to tu kya cheez ha, shabash tunda ho k beth aa raha hun Goose leke!

Sugarcane

ELITE MEMBER
Jun 2, 2011
Country
Pakistan
Media should help and guide the ministers and help them by criticising the corrupt Officials and suggest them new ways to help their ministry Instead of doing:
' ap ne to yeah kaha tha aur Wo kaha tha etc.
Jokers sitting on media posing as experts aren't capable of suggesting any practical solutions. If they were that much expert than they would have been doing actual jobs instead of circus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom