What's new

Pakistan Post all set to fulfil PM Imran Khan's promise | 2 Lakh Jobs

touela

Mar 24, 2015
Country
Denmark
Pakistan post must keep an eye on European post. Here in Denmark it’s a dying business due to almost no letters or newspapers being delivered to customer. The second biggest income is parcel delivery which is heavily competed by private companies. Annually 100’s are laid off. PP must take this in consideration

Zaki

SENIOR MODERATOR
Oct 20, 2008
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan post can help create two million jobs if they lower the prices for sending and receiving parcels from Pakistan to anywhere in the world. It will help exports massively and people like myself who imports a lot of goods from China could buy the same product from Pakistan also but we don't due to high postage costs

xyxmt

ELITE MEMBER
Apr 27, 2012
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan post can help create two million jobs if they lower the prices for sending and receiving parcels from Pakistan to anywhere in the world. It will help exports massively and people like myself who imports a lot of goods from China could buy the same product from Pakistan also but we don't due to high postage costs
To anywhere in the world in not in their control because price in the destination country is the major factor.

El Sidd

ELITE MEMBER
Apr 5, 2017
Country
Pakistan
Adding more deadweight to state treasury with rate of return on investments rising to 100 years.

another attempt at buying political allegiances by offering government jobs.

Failure stares back at PTI government in a cold blank stare

I S I

BANNED
Jan 25, 2015
Country
Pakistan
There was already a 100:1 ratio of employees required to operate Pakistan Post. Great job there bud.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom