What's new

Pakistan Offers JF-17 to Serbia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamer.

Apr 1, 2018
Country
Pakistan
Didn't we just buy surplus Serbian T55 tanka for FC recently?
If we cannbuy, why not sell?
Did we really? I think that claim was rubbished on these forums...?
And anyway No, buying is NOT the same as selling. We should not give advanced weapons to serbia, period.

BTW, I just realized thread title is wrong and misleading....Where is any evidence that Pakistan offered JF-17 to Serbia?? If China did, then that should be title.

@waz @The Eagle

araz

PDF THINK TANK: CONSULTANT
Jun 14, 2006
I didn't make any such statement but the guy I quoted did, I basically agree with everything u'v said. :sad: why u quote me post general?
Sorry. Just needed to get the message through. We often discuss Islamic concepts without adequate knowledge and this is a concept which should be avoided.
Apologies once again

The Eagle

SENIOR MODERATOR
Oct 15, 2015
Country
Pakistan
These sources are not credible nor reliable unless some concrete news. Next time, don't rely on any of these sources to create thread as it may warrant the fraction point.

Ali_Baba

May 27, 2018
Country
United Kingdom
I am personally very wary of selling them these planes given they could be used on Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovina and Kosvo - given the crimes the Serbs commited in the 90's civil war ..

Tai Hai Chen

BANNED
Oct 15, 2017
Country
Canada
I am personally very wary of selling them these planes given they could be used on Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovina and Kosvo - given the crimes the Serbs commited in the 90's civil war ..
Croatia? I thought Croatians are Christians. But yes, they would certainly be used against Kosovo considering Serbia does not recognize Kosovo and considers Kosovo a part of Serbia.

Kambojaric

Apr 6, 2010
Country
Pakistan
The situation has changed somewhat since then. For example Belgrade today has growing ties with Turkey, the major Muslim power in the Balkans. Increasing their reliance on us and Turkey also ensures we can play a role in controlling Serbia should another war breakout in the Balkans and they get genocidal tendencies.

*https://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/serbia-turkey-eye-stronger-defense-industry-ties-160347

Mandalorian_CA

Mar 23, 2019
Country
Pakistan
Lol you have not met Bosnians of today , you have no idea how much they dislike Pakistanis. And it is not 90s any more. We have already helped them even chechens but none remembers anything so just move on time .

Bilal9

ELITE MEMBER
Feb 4, 2014
Country
Bangladesh
Move on. We are trialing their artillery for possible induction by the way.
I am guessing this one (since the visit of your artillery chief to Serbia in 2017 to negotiate ToT), we have the K-1 variant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom