What's new

Pakistan needs to do more on Taliban: US

FuturePAF

Dec 17, 2014
Country
Pakistan
U.S. needs to grab more Afghan money
That would require mining Afghan minerals and for that they would need to recognize the government in charge.

btw, hi to the 5 “guests” on this thread, are you bots or real people?

doorstar

Apr 19, 2018
Country
United Kingdom
That would require mining Afghan minerals and for that they would need to recognize the government in charge.
I think he/she is alluding to some 11 billion in American donations to the last Afghani government that were kept in America which are currently frozen
hi to the 5 “guests” on this thread, are you bots or real people?
I think they are a combo of bots, guests and members who hide their online status

FuturePAF

Dec 17, 2014
Country
Pakistan
I think he/she is alluding to some 11 billion in American donations to the last Afghani government that were kept in America which are currently frozen
I think they are a combo of bots, guests and members who hide their online status
Yeah, that money is never coming back. To give it back is political suicide for any politician. The best the Afghans can hope for it trade relations that will earn them income for their minerals. Pakistan as a conduit for the export of those minerals should require value added industries be set up within Pakistan (a more stable location then Afghanistan for processing facilities) to turn the ore into intermediate if not finished products.

As for the guests, it seems weird, especially when new members join and start following you but don’t have a conversation when you try to message them...(you know who you are8-))

xyxmt

ELITE MEMBER
Apr 27, 2012
Country
Pakistan

btw, hi to the 5 “guests” on this thread, are you bots or real people?
They are Indian member who used to be regular on PDF and made fun of Pakistan under PMLN, but now situation has turned in India under 56" chest Modi's Shinning India, so they don't sign on anymore but jut read true news that they dont get in India anymore.
what afghan money?
10 billion USD frozen in the US.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom