• Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Pakistan mocks Sushma Swaraj for issuing medical visas, calls it 'Indian gimmickry'

Discussion in 'Social & Current Events' started by Kuru, Nov 24, 2017.

1. Kuru

Kuru FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 277 / -0
    India
    Buddy she's only REPLYING to those Pakistanis who are ASKING for help. If they don't ask for help, Sushma simply won't reply. Obviously Sushma isn't the one advertising India's medical facilities to all Pakistanis? Even though it isn't her job, she goes out of the way to help you guys and you wanna call it a political gimmick? Wow.

2. Imran Khan

Imran Khan PDF VETERAN

Ratings:
    +29 / 62,789 / -33
    Pakistan
    :lol::lol::lol::lol: noted sir :enjoy:

3. DarX

DarX FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 470 / -0
    I've been to an embassy many a times, and I know it takes time. But I also know that the people at every embassy in the world, including the Indian one, are humans. They do make special arrangements for emergencies. It is not a robot interface.

4. Divergent

Divergent FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 1,973 / -0
    United Kingdom
    Come on though - funny how it’s usually some recent fake account. I’ve actually looked into it

5. DarX

DarX FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 470 / -0
    They do it because they know that Sushma Swaraj is using this method to gain political points, and a person who is ill will do anything to save his child's life. If Sushma Swaraj is such a humanitarian, she could institute procedures to deal with emergency medical visas, rather then handling each one on twitter. Now this would be a good gesture, and I would be impressed with that. But that kills her actual motive of restricting medical visas in the first place.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Kuru

Kuru FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 277 / -0
    India
    You are really asking why there's a restriction in place for a Pakistani to get an Indian Visa? Ok. There have been certain attacks on our citizens by people having links to Pakistan based handlers. This has complicated the issue and created an environment which isn't trustworthy. Hence restrictions.

Now Pakistanis want to come to India because they want to save money (not because they can't get treated in Pak, it's just that it's kinda costly there) so they prefer getting treated in India. Now since there's a restriction in place (which is both ways), it makes it impossible for them to obtain an Indian visa.

Now, to speed up the process, they contact Sushma on Twitter. Sushma REPLIES (even though it it isn't her job) and GETS THE JOB DONE FOR THEM.

She DID NOT contact any Pakistani to come to India.

Now please tell me, what went wrong on Sushma's part?

7. punit

punit SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 5,044 / -55
    India
    problem is this part. granted visa by embassy ASAP. Visa policy are different from country to country. I m sure for an Indian getting Pakistani visa is equally difficult.

8. Imran Khan

Imran Khan PDF VETERAN

Ratings:
    +29 / 62,789 / -33
    Pakistan
    no one benefited from these things no one

9. noksss

noksss SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 5,047 / -17
    India
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  10. Areesh

Areesh ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21 / 41,115 / -30
    Pakistan
    Buddy that dramaibaaz is replying to fake accounts. How hard it is to understand?

She is a drama and reflect the low IQ and lack of intellect that exists in India today. Or else being a FM we would expect better from her at least.

11. Mugwop

Mugwop PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST

Ratings:
    +5 / 6,387 / -2
    Haiti
    I thought you left this forum but
    [​IMG]

12. saiyan0321

saiyan0321 SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +26 / 7,482 / -0
    Pakistan
    4:18 pm. This gets bumped to third. Just found out that somebody filed a petition in high court against the usage of term black Friday. I got a great idea. If black is so devious. Let's abolish it altogether. This petition is by far the most stupid thing I have heard today.

13. Mugwop

Mugwop PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST

Ratings:
    +5 / 6,387 / -2
    Haiti
    Language problems

14. El Sidd

El Sidd ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5 / 8,698 / -4
    Pakistan
    Baniya logic to be exact

15. DarX

DarX FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 470 / -0
    Sushma Swaraj is the minister of external affairs, not a visa processing officer. It was she who had placed restrictions on medical visas herself, and now she is enjoying the limelight at the cost of suffering of children from Pakistan. If she thinks these Twitter requests are worth responding, she should improve procedures. It looks like a silly waste of time for the top diplomat of your country, when that issue can be resolved by an official from the ministry.