Dont worry, briyani plate will convince Pakistanis yet again to vote for PPP and PMLN.Finally Pakistan is playing the game. I am more convinced than ever that PPP and PMNL has involvement with the Indian interest because of what they have been doing to our country, and their deliberate inaction against India on all fronts when they were in power.
Font burst their bubble yet. They plan to get everyone involved into fatf.
What has been revealed?
- HSBC allowed fraudsters to move millions of dollars of stolen money around the world, even after it learned from US investigators the scheme was a scam.
- JP Morgan allowed a company to move more than $1bn through a London account without knowing who owned it. The bank later discovered the company might be owned by a mobster on the FBI's 10 Most Wanted list.
- Evidence that one of Russian President Vladimir Putin's closest associates used Barclays bank in London to avoid sanctions which were meant to stop him using financial services in the West. Some of the cash was used to buy works of art.
- The husband of a woman who has donated £1.7m to the UK's governing Conservative Party's was secretly funded by a Russian oligarch with close ties to President Putin.
- The UK is called a "higher risk jurisdiction" and compared to Cyprus, by the intelligence division of FinCEN. That's because of the number of UK registered companies that appear in the SARs. Over 3,000 UK companies are named in the FinCEN files - more than any other country.
- Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich once held secret investments in footballers not owned by his club through an offshore company.
- The United Arab Emirates' central bank failed to act on warnings about a local firm which was helping Iran evade sanctions.
- Deutsche Bank moved money launderers' dirty money for organised crime, terrorists and drug traffickers. More details (BuzzFeed News)
- Standard Chartered moved cash for Arab Bank for more than a decade after clients' accounts at the Jordanian bank had been used in funding terrorism.
FATF will do nothing against INDIA , rest assured
those who are jumping up and down should calm down
ive been repeatedly saying that FATF is nothing but an observer / arm twister of third world nations like pakistan who are black mailed into submission.
as for banks and money laundering, this is an open secret everyone in the financial sector knows .
1. all banks have crime money
2. all banks launder money
You need 34 nations out of 36 to support an notion. One needs just 3 votes to escape listing in any list. A key reason why Pakistan is escaping cos it has 3 supporters among the 36.Maybe China can put India's name on the list to be included for formal FATF review for money laundering and terrorim sponsorship?! How does that process work..