What's new

Pakistan is in tha bag (Funny Pakistani School Video)

ummarz

New Recruit

May 31, 2020
Country
Pakistan
Salam guys. Chill. Lets try to find the humour in the video. I found it pretty funny. This isn't our tradition, neither is this common. This one particular school trying to do something new, I say good for them. Trial and error right. Perhaps we will stumble upon great things one day.
On a side note, we should really focus on revitalizing our own language. Great grape! lol.

Let our neighbour point out things for us to improve. We are always improving ourselves. Thats the great thing about Pakistan. And all that shows when we meet in the battlefields.

masterchief_mirza

Apr 29, 2019
Country
Pakistan
For the 100th time, I am not from India, stop with the nonsense.
Lol. Notice how this clown chooses his words.

You probably are born in USA....but we all know you have Indian blood in you.... It's obvious given your unnatural obsession with Pakistan.

Look Ashwin (Shawn), Nithin (Nathan), Venkatapathy Laxman Raju (Steve)....or whatever your name is..... false flagging only gets you so far.

Musings

May 14, 2020
Country
Pakistan
Lol. Notice how this clown chooses his words.

You probably are born in USA....but we all know you have Indian blood in you.... It's obvious given your unnatural obsession with Pakistan.

Look Ashwin (Shawn), Nithin (Nathan), Venkatapathy Laxman Raju (Steve)....or whatever your name is..... false flagging only gets you so far.
LOL

Nothing gets past you Mr Mirza - sharp shooter extraordinaire!
Once an Indian - always an Indian - no need to get ya wig split. Indian denying his heritage is understandable...... for an Indian

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom