• Monday, December 17, 2018

Pakistan has just won a seat on the 54 member United Nations Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC)

Discussion in 'Strategic & Foreign Affairs' started by Reichsmarschall, Jun 13, 2018.

  1. Reichsmarschall

    Reichsmarschall SENIOR MEMBER

    Messages:
    7,975
    Joined:
    Feb 16, 2016
    Ratings:
    +7 / 13,927 / -6
    Country:
    Pakistan
    Location:
    Pakistan


    [​IMG]
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2018
    • Thanks Thanks x 8
  2. M.Musa

    M.Musa STAFF

    Messages:
    1,684
    Joined:
    May 1, 2015
    Ratings:
    +0 / 740 / -0
    Country:
    Pakistan
    Location:
    Pakistan
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. somebozo

    somebozo ELITE MEMBER

    Messages:
    18,802
    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2010
    Ratings:
    +9 / 18,566 / -13
    Country:
    Pakistan
    Location:
    Saudi Arabia
    Well done Pakistan..
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Reichsmarschall

    Reichsmarschall SENIOR MEMBER

    Messages:
    7,975
    Joined:
    Feb 16, 2016
    Ratings:
    +7 / 13,927 / -6
    Country:
    Pakistan
    Location:
    Pakistan
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  5. M.Musa

    M.Musa STAFF

    Messages:
    1,684
    Joined:
    May 1, 2015
    Ratings:
    +0 / 740 / -0
    Country:
    Pakistan
    Location:
    Pakistan
    Come on, we are not going to troll Indians. They just lost 4 of their men today already. lets call it a day shall we?
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 3
  6. m haris khan

    m haris khan FULL MEMBER

    New Recruit

    Messages:
    74
    Joined:
    Oct 28, 2013
    Ratings:
    +0 / 22 / -0
    Country:
    Pakistan
    Location:
    Pakistan
    good Yar
     
  7. BHarwana

    BHarwana ELITE MEMBER

    Messages:
    19,740
    Joined:
    Sep 24, 2016
    Ratings:
    +9 / 26,197 / -4
    Country:
    Pakistan
    Location:
    Pakistan
    [​IMG]
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 5
  8. Path-Finder

    Path-Finder ELITE MEMBER

    Messages:
    11,815
    Joined:
    Feb 7, 2013
    Ratings:
    +4 / 14,208 / -7
    Country:
    Pakistan
    Location:
    United Kingdom
    94% of the votes!
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. BHarwana

    BHarwana ELITE MEMBER

    Messages:
    19,740
    Joined:
    Sep 24, 2016
    Ratings:
    +9 / 26,197 / -4
    Country:
    Pakistan
    Location:
    Pakistan
    I think it makes 96%
     
  10. Path-Finder

    Path-Finder ELITE MEMBER

    Messages:
    11,815
    Joined:
    Feb 7, 2013
    Ratings:
    +4 / 14,208 / -7
    Country:
    Pakistan
    Location:
    United Kingdom
    weak maths:partay:
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. BHarwana

    BHarwana ELITE MEMBER

    Messages:
    19,740
    Joined:
    Sep 24, 2016
    Ratings:
    +9 / 26,197 / -4
    Country:
    Pakistan
    Location:
    Pakistan
    My bad it is 94% but can you guess who were the other 6%?
     
  12. Path-Finder

    Path-Finder ELITE MEMBER

    Messages:
    11,815
    Joined:
    Feb 7, 2013
    Ratings:
    +4 / 14,208 / -7
    Country:
    Pakistan
    Location:
    United Kingdom
    SAARC nations?
     
  13. BHarwana

    BHarwana ELITE MEMBER

    Messages:
    19,740
    Joined:
    Sep 24, 2016
    Ratings:
    +9 / 26,197 / -4
    Country:
    Pakistan
    Location:
    Pakistan
    I don't know cannot find any vote details but 3 are confirm those are India Israel and Armenia
     
  14. Psychic

    Psychic SENIOR MEMBER

    Messages:
    2,102
    Joined:
    Mar 30, 2015
    Ratings:
    +27 / 3,084 / -0
    Country:
    Pakistan
    Location:
    Pakistan
    Priceless
    ECOSOC-Pakistan.jpg
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 4
  15. undercover JIX

    undercover JIX SENIOR MEMBER

    Messages:
    3,282
    Joined:
    Dec 6, 2008
    Ratings:
    +0 / 2,353 / -0
    Country:
    Pakistan
    Location:
    Pakistan
    Modi Sushma ki diplomacy ko kia hua? haar man li gujrat kay dehshatgard ne.