What's new

Pakistan gets investment from Bahrain, UAE for $29 mln model farm

El Sidd

ELITE MEMBER
Apr 5, 2017
Country
Pakistan
Thank you Iran.

There is a thread about 32 billion dollar non oil exports from Iran with a booming economy.

Nice to see Biraadar Iran investing in Pakistan.

925boy

Sep 10, 2016
Country
United States
Could you please elaborate on the Islamic part of your point, what do you mean, kindly clarify because I'm confused
My point is that Muslim Pakistan is not(but should be) a better country for Iran do business with than Hindu India.

I am simply not interested in your troll thread. Go praise Iran somewhere else
I'm also not interested in your lies against Iran and thats the reason for my presence here . cheers.

jaibi

SENIOR MODERATOR
Nov 15, 2012
Country
Pakistan
So I just clicked and found that the heading of the article is as follows, are we missing something here or are our eyes seeing two different versions of reality?
Saudis pressured Pakistan into skipping Malaysia summit: Turkey’s Erdogan

iran pressured Pakistan into skipping Malaysia summit: Turkey’s Erdogan
https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2019...ident-Erdogan-Saudis-Pakistan-Malaysia-summit
;)
Funny I thought we were accused of being religiously oriented whereas you guys weren't. Something changing? If you believe it so can you please let them know that too that you think that way? We'd love to trade with anyone regardless of their faith. Last I checked. I mean look at us and China.
My point is that Muslim Pakistan is not(but should be) a better country for Iran do business with than Hindu India.

I'm also not interested in your lies against Iran and thats the reason for my presence here . cheers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)