What's new

Featured Pakistan Forced to Buy Priciest LNG Shipments to Avoid Blackouts

muhammadhafeezmalik

Jan 21, 2015
Country
Pakistan
I dont see any pmln stooges praising the govt for the lng bought on cheaper spot rates but they all come out with their criticism when the spot rate went above the agreed rate.
Yes, the point is that we should not criticise when spot market goes down than the long term agreements, they both serve a different purpose and we should not compare them. This criticism has this sole purpose to teach a lesson to Insafis.
Nuclear power plants or hydropower stations can be built. Unfortunately, Pakistan’s Balochistan Liberation Army terrorist attacks specifically targeted Chinese companies. I saw on Twitter that Balochistan Liberation Army supporters insulted Pakistan, saying that they have no water or electricity, so they demanded independence. , Leave Pakistan. But they attacked the Chinese who were building hydropower stations. I really can't understand their way of thinking
We have sanctions for erecting large nuclear powers plants and hydropower stations don't provide electricity in winters.

Norwegian

BANNED
Aug 19, 2014
Country
Pakistan
Insulted Other Member/Nationality
Yes, the point is that we should not criticise when spot market goes down than the long term agreements, they both serve a different purpose and we should not compare them. This criticism has this sole purpose to teach a lesson to Insafis.
Spot prices are always better in the long run as they are based on market rates, Patwari

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom