• Sunday, December 8, 2019

Pakistan crisis puts army back in the driving seat

Discussion in 'Pakistani Siasat' started by Contrarian, Aug 20, 2014.

1. DESERT FIGHTER

DESERT FIGHTER ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +113 / 81,271 / -22
    Pakistan
    All the butt hurt over the truth ? Choti Wadi Tind .. Raiwind. Raiwind.

Only if that was true ..

2. OrionHunter

OrionHunter ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +15 / 23,073 / -19
    India
    By the way, the resolution was passed by the UNSC under Chapter VI of the UN Charter. Resolutions passed under Chapter VI of UN charter are considered non binding and have no mandatory enforceability as opposed to the resolutions passed under Chapter VII.

So the question is, why did Pakistan agree to include the resolutions under a chapter that is not enforceable? Was it by design or were Pakistan's representatives clueless about its implications?

If by design, then why are you guys hollering from the rooftops to force India to hold a plebiscite?

Next. The preamble categorically states that Pakistan has to withdraw all its troops and those not citizens of Kashmir before a plebiscite is held. Till today, instead of withdrawing your forces you guys have been pumping in more troops!

But you keep insisting on a plebiscite when Pakistan hasn't even got started on complying with the UN resolutions!!

Nuff said!

3. IceCold

IceCold PDF VETERAN

Ratings:
    +6 / 15,106 / -0
    Pakistan
    Bhai mera both Pakistan and India needs to remove its troops from Kashmir to hold plebiscite, than why are you only insisting on Pakistan to do so. Has India removed theirs from Kashmir? If the answer is yes i would agree with you but if your answer is no which it is, than your argument is not valid.

4. OrionHunter

OrionHunter ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +15 / 23,073 / -19
    India
    Ice bhai, you are not correct . Here I reproduce Part II of the Resolution..

U.N.Resolution August 13, 1948.

PART II: TRUCE AGREEMENT

Simultaneously with the acceptance of the proposal for the immediate cessation of hostilities as outlined in Part I, both the Governments accept the following principles as a basis for the formulation of a truce agreement, the details of which shall be worked out in discussion between their representatives and the Commission.

A

1. As the presence of troops of Pakistan in the territory of the State of Jammu and Kashmir constitutes a material change in the situation since it was represented by the Government of Pakistan before the Security Council, the Government of Pakistan agrees to withdraw its troops from that State.

2. The Government of Pakistan will use its best endeavour to secure the withdrawal from the State of Jammu and Kashmir of tribesmen and Pakistani nationals not normally resident therein who have entered the State for the purpose of fighting.

3. Pending a final solution, the territory evacuated by the Pakistani troops will be administered by the local authorities under the surveillance of the commission.

B

1.When the commission shall have notified the Government of India that the tribesmen and Pakistani nationals referred to in Part II, A, 2, hereof have withdrawn, thereby terminating the situation which was represented by the Government of India to the Security Council as having occasioned the presence of Indian forces in the State of Jammu and Kashmir, and further, that the Pakistani forces are being withdrawn from the State of Jammu and Kashmir, the Government of India agrees to begin to withdraw the bulk of its forces from that State in stages to be agreed upon with the Commission.

Thus, as can be seen, Indian troops are to withdraw the bulk of its forces (Note: Not all of its forces) AFTER Pakistan has withdrawn ALL its forces and tribesmen from the state of Jammu and Kashmir before a plebiscite is held.

So, has Pakistan complied? Not till this day! And yet you guys keep harping on the UN resolutions! Jeeez!

Now that's not my BS. It is the UN Resolution that demands so!

Cheers!

Here's the Resolution... U.N.Resolution on J&K August 13, 1948

5. Vic-Aries

Vic-Aries FULL MEMBER

New Recruit

Ratings:
    +0 / 14 / -0
    Pakistan
    very late reply well my dear get a life... harkatain we know yours very well

question to all my indian friends... yar itni phattati kyun hai hum pakistanion se :P

6. illusion8

illusion8 ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 10,799 / -22
    India
    Yeah, a couple of years late, sorry I don't recollect the context.. going by the trend for the last couple of years, looks like all the phatathi is happening at the other side of the border.

7. chhota bheem

chhota bheem BANNED

Ratings:
    +0 / 3,057 / -6
    India
    Stand under a coconut tree full of coconuts and few ready to fall anytime.
    You have two options
    1)dont bother about coconuts and keeping doing what you are doing without watching the coconuts.brave
    2)keep an eye on the coconuts while doing what you are doing with out bothering what others are thinking.scared

I forgot to add :P