What's new

Pakistan condemns assassinations of Iranian scientist - MoFA Pakistan .

El Sidd

ELITE MEMBER
Apr 5, 2017
Country
Pakistan
Fragile regional peace cannot be left for the vultures to exploit.

International conventions must be safeguarded.

Pakistan condemns such brazen attacks on sovereign countries.

khansaheeb

ELITE MEMBER
Dec 14, 2008
Country
Pakistan
The US hasn't made full fledged war on Iran for only one reason - the Iraq war syndrome. It fears a massive public backlash that will be even greater than the largest human protests in history back in 2003.
Otherwise, if it came down to war the Americans could totally paralyze Iran within a matter of hours.
As for my nationality, I'm a Canadian born citizen, my dad is an immigrant from India and my mom is an immigrant from Pakistan. I'm an orthodox, Hanafi Sunni Muslim, Sheikh by caste and Punjabi and Urdu are my mother tongues
US establishment really doesn't care about the public backlash what it does care about is a military defeat or huge military loses and incurring huge costs and debt. US is almost on the brink of civil disorder and undermining the economy further could push it into turmoil.

Cherub786

BANNED
Jul 28, 2020
Country
Canada
US establishment really doesn't care about the public backlash what it does care about is a military defeat or huge military loses and incurring huge costs and debt. US is almost on the brink of civil disorder and undermining the economy further could push it into turmoil.
Actually US economy is in pretty good shape and quite robust. What's more, a war could actually stimulate more economic growth. There is no civil disorder in the US. The people are discontent because of Covid, and everyone knows it's all China's fault. Pretty much every pandemic comes from China, just like SARS.
US military is now so technologically advanced they could wage a war and decimate Iran without having to devote any considerable manpower or boots on the ground. It could just be an aerial bombardment campaign, Iran wouldn't stand a chance, they would surrender in an instant.
I truly believe the recently concluded Armenia war was a a rehearsal for what's in store for Iran. Armenia basically lost a war badly thanks to the drone technology supplied to its enemy, and was only saved from total annihilation because of Russia's timely intervention for a ceasefire.

Vapour

Jul 2, 2020
Country
Pakistan
The US hasn't made full fledged war on Iran for only one reason - the Iraq war syndrome. It fears a massive public backlash that will be even greater than the largest human protests in history back in 2003.
Otherwise, if it came down to war the Americans could totally paralyze Iran within a matter of hours.
As for my nationality, I'm a Canadian born citizen, my dad is an immigrant from India and my mom is an immigrant from Pakistan. I'm an orthodox, Hanafi Sunni Muslim, Sheikh by caste and Punjabi and Urdu are my mother tongues
That explains it completely, you have no idea about the chaos it would cause in the Middle East since there wouldn't be any repercussions for a third party country like Canada.

Cherub786

BANNED
Jul 28, 2020
Country
Canada
That explains it completely, you have no idea about the chaos it would cause in the Middle East since there wouldn't be any repercussions for a third party country like Canada.
I'd say the Middle East is pretty chaotic as it is, and largely due to the IRI. Liquidating that terrible Mulla regime will actually be a critical step to bringing some semblance of stability to the region.

Vapour

Jul 2, 2020
Country
Pakistan
I'd say the Middle East is pretty chaotic as it is, and largely due to the IRI. Liquidating that terrible Mulla regime will actually be a critical step to bringing some semblance of stability to the region.
Okay, think this can end here.

Beidou2020

Dec 3, 2013
Country
China
Why does Pakistan stick its nose where it doesn't belong? This scientist was the brains behind Iran's nuclear weapons program. Taking him out was necessary to prevent Iran from becoming even more dangerous than it already is. Better to take out one person than have a war that will cost thousands maybe millions of lives. Personally I think a war on Iran is the only solution to the Middle East crisis. Regime change now!
For rogue states, yes I am.
And Iran's nuclear weapons program isn't a "defense related project", it is a violation of international law. Iran's regime is the greatest security threat to the world after China, Russia and North Korea. CIA and Mossad should continue this policy, in fact, bring it up a notch
You're a real comedian, Khan sahib
A rogue state is one that facilitates terrorism and war crimes, as Iran is doing in the Middle East. Iran is the main financier of terrorist groups like Hizbullah, the Houthis, and various terrorist groups in Iraq.
The US is the greatest nation in the world. Without them there is no peace or security in this world
Yeah, but what does it have to do with the topic - Iran the terrorist rogue state?
Israel is a democracy. Iranian people themselves want freedom from their corrupt theocrats, who live lives of luxury while the common people struggle to put food on the table.
The "Ayatollahs" are even more unpopular in Iran today than the Shah was in the late 70s

Oh please, naïve Pakistan made the same protest when the terrorist Soleimani was neutralized. Pakistan has no sensible foreign policy, just knee jerk irresponsible and stupid statements from a government that is utterly clueless.

There is 100% justification for what happened to the mad scientist Fakhrizadeh. Preventing a rogue state that actively sponsors terrorism around the region from acquiring nuclear weapons technology is more than enough justification. War is not a bad thing, if it will bring about regime change in that miserable country. If Pakistan was smart they would actually help America, Israel and KSA in a future war against Iran, might even acquire Sistan & Balochistan province as a prize
Actually US economy is in pretty good shape and quite robust. What's more, a war could actually stimulate more economic growth. There is no civil disorder in the US. The people are discontent because of Covid, and everyone knows it's all China's fault. Pretty much every pandemic comes from China, just like SARS.
US military is now so technologically advanced they could wage a war and decimate Iran without having to devote any considerable manpower or boots on the ground. It could just be an aerial bombardment campaign, Iran wouldn't stand a chance, they would surrender in an instant.
I truly believe the recently concluded Armenia war was a a rehearsal for what's in store for Iran. Armenia basically lost a war badly thanks to the drone technology supplied to its enemy, and was only saved from total annihilation because of Russia's timely intervention for a ceasefire.

@waz @Horus @PakSword @The Eagle

This poster has been trolling and derailing every thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom