What's new

Pakistan: Bomb blast in Karachi

Mugen

Feb 16, 2018
Country
Pakistan
I just hope that we make these bastards pay for each and every Pakistani life they take. We know who it is, and perhaps soon it will be pay back time.

Sudarshan

BANNED
Jul 26, 2021
Country
India
Mate im talking about you. The right wing indian that likes to react with love and funny reactions on FC causalties
When did I? Did I ever gave such “funny” and “love“ reactions? Or you’re going to spin that old “claim”.

arjunk

Apr 16, 2020
Country
Pakistan
I just returned home from independence day celebrations... That was close...

Interesting how Indians predicted this blast like they did with the stock exchange attack. PAF needs to roast some of the many Indian terrorist bases in Afghanistan. The risk of hitting Americans is near 0. Talibs can do nothing but cry if they object.

Huffal

Dec 27, 2020
Country
United Kingdom
When did I? Did I ever gave such “funny” and “love“ reactions? Or you’re going to spin that old “claim”.
That old claim has multiple members saying the same thing. Its pretty evident you are a piece scum, right wing indian no life. Just look at your profile pics. Muh second pilot to this. You are nothing.

N.Siddiqui

Nov 21, 2015
Country
Pakistan
RAW and NDS are desperate to take the revenge from the Afghanistan fiasco...lowlife degenerates.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom