What's new

Pakistan Bano Investment Certificates 6% return on USD investment

AZADPAKISTAN2009

ELITE MEMBER
Sep 8, 2009
Country
Pakistan

Government of Pakistan has launched a service for Pakistani Citizens to open US dollar accounts in Pakistan and buy investment Certificates with guaranteed returns of

6% (ops it's really 6.75% for 5 year wow)

These are massive investment returns as most international banks offer penut rates of 1-2% some of the shitter banks offer 0.05% sighting slow economy

Just wondering perhaps this certificate should also be sold to none Pakistanis I don't see a negative aspect

I was wondering this program should be extended to

>Turkish Citizens
>Saudi Citizens
>Chinese Citizens

They can come , open an account (Gawadar or Karachi) , buy investment certificates 20,000 USD to 100,000 USD , and then collect cool 6.75% returns

Last edited:

Tom M

Sep 8, 2016
Country
United Kingdom

Government of Pakistan has launched a service for Pakistani Citizens to open US dollar accounts in Pakistan and buy investment Certificates with guaranteed returns of

6% (ops it's really 6.75% for 5 year wow)

These are massive investment returns as most international banks offer penut rates of 1-2% some of the shitter banks offer 0.05% only siting slow economy

Just wondering perhaps this certificate should also be sold to none Pakistanis I don't see a negative aspect

I was wondering this program should be extended to

>Turkish Citizens
>Saudi Citizens
>Chinese Citizens

They can come , open an account (Gawadar or Karachi) , buy investment certificates 20,000 USD to 100,000 USD , and then collect cool 6.75% returns

wow. Can I ask you something ?? What is the best highest interest paying National savings scheme in Pakistan and the rate of interest ?? :-)

AZADPAKISTAN2009

ELITE MEMBER
Sep 8, 2009
Country
Pakistan
For time being this is the top draw as investment returns are all in US figures

In Pakistan Traditionally accounts were kept in Rupees but under this scheme USD accounts are being allowed to be used

Similarly due to CPEC Chinese currency is also openly used in Pakistani Banks for payments

Allowing citizens to keep their savings in Dollar accounts is big step forward to stabilize the dollar reserves

Last edited:

Tom M

Sep 8, 2016
Country
United Kingdom
For time being this is the top draw as investment returns are all in US figures

In Pakistan Traditionally accounts were kept in Rupees but under this scheme USD accounts are being allowed to be used

Similarly due to CPEC Chinese currency is also openly used in Pakistani Banks for payments

Allowing citizens to keep their savings in Dollar accounts is big step forward to stabilize the dollar reserves
Sounds good. :enjoy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom