What's new

Pakistan Army APC Inventory

farooqbhai007

Feb 18, 2019
Country
Pakistan
Interceptor Armoured vehicles (Produced as Mohafiz IV by HIT) by Cavalier group
INKAS HUDSON
Not necessarily , each province has different policy to buy vehicles. Most of these Akreps are in Punjab some in Sindh with both police and Rangers , so depends on what they acquire to replace it. In peshawar there are replaced by INKAS Hudsons & ARMCO LC APC's , while in general Interceptor vehicles will replace all of them throughout the country. However so far havent seen any Interceptor's in Police livery.
Sindh Police on the other hand seems to buying Indigenous armoured vehicles from Pak Armoring as well as Mohafiz II APCs from Pak armoring as well , since they license produce those as well.

Thank you for the your time .I thought interceptor was a indigenous design from pakistan . Disappointed
Cavalier group is pakistani so it is a indigenous design.

By the way Rwp Police has gotten new Hilux Police cars which are quite good , white livery looks cool will post if i find a photo
500 new cars for standard police , 24 for Elite force and 27 for NH&MP ,
If you look closely in the news site pic BELOW you can see the while livery Hliux slightly which i am talking about

Last edited:

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2011
Country
Pakistan
Not necessarily , each province has different policy to buy vehicles. Most of these Akreps are in Punjab some in Sindh with both police and Rangers , so depends on what they acquire to replace it. In peshawar there are replaced by INKAS Hudsons & ARMCO LC APC's , while in general Interceptor vehicles will replace all of them throughout the country. However so far havent seen any Interceptor's in Police livery.
Sindh Police on the other hand seems to buying Indigenous armoured vehicles from Pak Armoring as well as Mohafiz II APCs from Pak armoring as well , since they license produce those as well.

By the way Rwp Police has gotten new Hilux Police cars which are quite good , white livery looks cool will post if i find a photo
If you look closely in the news site pic BELOW you can see the while livery Hliux slightly which i am talking about
For love of GOD when would Police get rid of that Dala and instead of go for proper patrolling cars like Corolla or civic or prius and other similar sedans and suvs and other vehicles.

Aryeih Leib

Mar 13, 2019
Country
India
Nah. Just an old design on Toyota Chassis.
What happened to other product by

Cavalier has copied Hudson!!!

farooqbhai007

Feb 18, 2019
Country
Pakistan
Funnythi
What happened to other product by

Cavalier has copied Hudson!!!
?
Cavalier groups interceptor is 5 door and comes in two versions , armoured and uparmoured , while Inkas Hudson is 3 door APC ,both are completely different looking .

Aryeih Leib

Mar 13, 2019
Country
India
Sir the "engine " and chasis isn't designed and developed in pakistan ......
Funnythi

?
Cavalier groups interceptor is 5 door and comes in two versions , armoured and uparmoured , while Inkas Hudson is 3 door APC ,both are completely different looking .

farooqbhai007

Feb 18, 2019
Country
Pakistan
Sir the "engine " and chasis isn't designed and developed in pakistan ......
SandCat uses Ford chassis so Israeli sand cat isnt a indigenous design , ever heard that.
Ford and toyota chassis are used by hundreds of companies as base for armoured vehicles , using a foreign chassis doesnt mean that the final product isnt indigenous .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom