What's new

Pakistan Ambassador to USA met US President , twice in a month| Radio Pakistan | July 2022 .

SabzShaheen

Feb 10, 2017
Country
Pakistan
I met him when he was president of AJK when he visited my university back in 2019

Seemed patriotic and committed to the Kashmiri cause, highlighting different dimensions of the occupation and flaws in India’s response to rising militancy.

Meeting US president during turbulent period in domestic Pakistani siasat would not automatically qualify him as a traitor

Maula Jatt

Jul 24, 2021
Country
Pakistan
US definitely did not like IK lol, they were not giving him a phone call but here an ambassador get to meet the president 2 times

I met him when he was president of AJK when he visited my university back in 2019

Seemed patriotic and committed to the Kashmiri cause, highlighting different dimensions of the occupation and flaws in India’s response to rising militancy.

Meeting US president during turbulent period in domestic Pakistani siasat would not automatically qualify him as a traitor
Yes he is patriotic, Indians tried to block him from becoming the ambassador

Jango

SENIOR MODERATOR
Sep 12, 2010
Country
Pakistan
We went from limited counter terrorism cooperation to improvement in economic and political ties.

The US may not have conspired to take out IK, but if you think that IK was the preferred choice for the US and the one they wanted in office, then you need to seriously get a lesson in geopolitics.

kingQamaR

Sep 14, 2017
Country
United Kingdom
It’s got nothing to do with the Pakistani ambassador he’s been told to meet this old fool Usa president. Americans institutions are rewarding Bajwa, with this small token of thanks for his help in over throwing Pm imran khan-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom