What's new

Pakistan Airforce Sketches...

Najam Khan

Nov 24, 2006
ASA all,
I think its nearly 1.5yr when i last logged in here....its great to see so many soooper changes going on the site,new design make it really worth watching website.In a nut shell Great job all..keep up the good work!

Anyway now coming to the main topic here goes some selected PAF sketches which i have made since past few years....

PS:pardon the mistakes in these sketches as i hav never been to any professional institute and i have never got and professional training in making sketches...all the stuff is based upon everything which i see in the picture.

The attached sketches are
1. Mirage-IIIEA on routine mission
2. K-8 with smoke on
3. JF-17 Pilot and wingman (with refuling probe)
4. F-6s over Mainwali

Attachments

Last edited:

Najam Khan

Nov 24, 2006
Some more sketches which were made in 2007.

1.F-6s last flight
2.Anatolian Eagle 4Ship formation of 4Airforces

and now some from 2008

3.Griffins New F-16B!!!
4.The New Fighting Falcon for PAF!!!!

I'll upload some more soon!

Attachments

EagleEyes

ADMINISTRATOR
Oct 3, 2005
Country
Pakistan
Hope to see something like J-10, F-16, JF-17, Mirage, and F-7 together. That would be a sight!

Najam Khan

Nov 24, 2006
Hope to see something like J-10, F-16, JF-17, Mirage, and F-7 together. That would be a sight!
Yes it'll be great to create that sketch...right now i am emphasizing on background detail,the pictures posted above show only aircraft with simple detail in background...actually i have mostly emphasized in foreground.....

But very soon i'll upload some pictures showing the detail in foreground + background!

Najam Khan

Nov 24, 2006
Thanks all for compliments!

PS:neo i have made that sketch illustrating two thunders Sr no.114 and 118(carrying 2X 300gallon fuel tanks) flying with IL-78....but unfortunately i don't have a scanner right now..the moment i'll grab it,i'll upload the sketch!

Gonna upload some more in few minutes...stay on board!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom