What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

ghazi52

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Mar 21, 2007
Country
Pakistan
Chief of the Naval Staff Admiral Muhammad Amjad Khan Niazi, called on Air Chief Marshal Zaheer Ahmed Baber Sidhu, Chief of the Air Staff, Pakistan Air Force at Air Headquarters, Islamabad today.
Both the Services Chiefs reiterated to further augment the existing synergy between the two services and take it to new heights.

1623439894368.png

Ali_Baba

May 27, 2018
Country
United Kingdom
It should be noted that AM Khalid Mehmood is a former JF-17 display pilot.
The guy that is top left on the picture? I thought i recognised him - it was soo long ago. If so - I met him at Farnborough when he bought the JF17 to the UK for the first time.

Good to see him progress if that was him - he was a v.v. smart cookie when i spoke to him. I was very impressed with him and his articulation of the sorts things he was alllowed to discussed and his poite firmness when i crossed the line! :p:

Small world!

mingle

Apr 4, 2015
Country
Pakistan
The guy that is top left on the picture? I thought i recognised him - it was soo long ago. If so - I met him at Farnborough when he bought the JF17 to the UK for the first time.

Good to see him progress if that was him - he was a v.v. smart cookie when i spoke to him. I was very impressed with him and his articulation of the sorts things he was alllowed to discussed and his poite firmness when i crossed the line! :p:

Small world!
It's Him was Wing commander that time

iLION12345_1

May 1, 2016
Country
Pakistan
Was there a decomissioining ceremony for the F7s? Or is that for when the F7PGs go ?
F7s were decommissioned from all combat squadrons back in 2020, a few remained with CCS which are also decommissioned now. There were smaller ceremonies when some squadrons replaced them with JFs but I don’t believe there was a large one to bid farewell to the entire type. That will likely be when F7PG is replaced because the Air Force seems to make less of a distinction between the two types (like Mirage III and 5)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Top Bottom