What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

fatman17

PDF THINK TANK: CONSULTANT
Apr 24, 2007
Country
Pakistan
#PACKamra Chairman, Air Marshal Noman told me last week the first MFI-17 Super Mushshak for the @TurkishAirForce has been rolled out of the paint shop. It looks smart. The first of 52 on order.

razgriz19

Dec 28, 2009
Country
Pakistan
I was just reading about RQ-170 Sentinel that Iran captured.
The report mentioned the aircraft was also being used to monitor Pakistan's missile program as well as performing reconnaissance on OBL compound.
The aircraft was also flying overhead when the raid took place.

Here are my concerns:
- Iran was able to detect and hack the aircraft.
- we didn't even know it had been spying on us let alone hacking it.
- did the PAF or Army did anything to raise a similar electronic warfare unit as Iran's?

araz

Jun 14, 2006
I was just reading about RQ-170 Sentinel that Iran captured.
The report mentioned the aircraft was also being used to monitor Pakistan's missile program as well as performing reconnaissance on OBL compound.
The aircraft was also flying overhead when the raid took place.

Here are my concerns:
- Iran was able to detect and hack the aircraft.
- we didn't even know it had been spying on us let alone hacking it.
- did the PAF or Army did anything to raise a similar electronic warfare unit as Iran's?
We were absolutely aware of what was happening. To think otherwise would be naive in my humble opinion.
A

Issam

Jan 24, 2020
Country
Pakistan
Why is there no news circulating on the exercise though, nothing from Chinese and Pakistani media yet nor any confirmation officially. Is this normal?

Vapour

Jul 2, 2020
Country
Pakistan
We were absolutely aware of what was happening. To think otherwise would be naive in my humble opinion.
A
So this was intentionally allowed to happen as well as the fact that this intel was being shared with the Indians?

araz

Jun 14, 2006
So this was intentionally allowed to happen as well as the fact that this intel was being shared with the Indians?
I have nothing further to say on the matter. However the intelligencia was aware of the planes flying but had little to do with what was captured by these planes. A lot of things are done for reasons which cannot be understood without knowing all the facts(which remain unknown to me and to you as well as most posters here). It therefore becomes difficult to draw conclusions from bare bones. Lastly the US does not need reapers to find out what you have. It knows already.
Regards

Vapour

Jul 2, 2020
Country
Pakistan
I have nothing further to say on the matter. However the intelligencia was aware of the planes flying but had little to do with what was captured by these planes. A lot of things are done for reasons which cannot be understood without knowing all the facts(which remain unknown to me and to you as well as most posters here). It therefore becomes difficult to draw conclusions from bare bones. Lastly the US does not need reapers to find out what you have. It knows already.
Regards
To an extent yes, but can a clear line be drawn with regard to this? If measures are taken to curtail certain snooping methods such as counter-Intel against double agents/those who have been bought out as well as shooting down UAVs of other countries, including one known instance which has been well within own borders - then why can't this be extended to something that's within your control at least?

You're right, technologically and otherwise, there's a multitude of other ways for the US to extract what it needs and it probably knows everything it needs to know. However, should the controllables not be controlled?

fatman17

Apr 24, 2007
Country
Pakistan
22 July 2014

A JDAM prematurely explodes after being dropped from an F-16. The jet made it back to an airfield but Lockheed Martin refused to repair it; saying it was extensively damaged.

The wild boys at PAC Kamra did the job and did it right. Today, Viper 602 is still flying. https://t.co/fQghQust4D
IMG_20201207_085430.jpeg
IMG_20201207_085435.jpeg
IMG_20201207_085439.jpeg

fatman17

Apr 24, 2007
Country
Pakistan
22 July 2014

A JDAM prematurely explodes after being dropped from an F-16. The jet made it back to an airfield but Lockheed Martin refused to repair it; saying it was extensively damaged.

The wild boys at PAC Kamra did the job and did it right. Today, Viper 602 is still flying. https://t.co/fQghQust4D
View attachment 693851 View attachment 693852 View attachment 693853
1-Went in a flat spin
2-Throttle stopped working
3-Didn’t slowed down on first landing attempt pilots took off again otherwise it would have overran the runway
4-was Stopped by using a net
5-when it landed canopy didn’t open and was jettisoned by the ground crew.

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Nov 9, 2009
Country
Pakistan
Pilot OffIcer Abdullah Younas (Pakistan Air Force), received the inaugural Commandant's International Trainee Sword of Honour on graduation ceremony at Australian Defence Force Academy, Campbell.

1607366679464.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Top Bottom