What's new

Pak strongly condemns attacks on innocent worshippers in Al-Aqsa Mosque by Israeli Occupation Forces - MoFA

Imran Khan

PDF VETERAN
Oct 18, 2007
Country
Pakistan
why do i don't care ? 70k pakistanis were killed and never see once any arab including Palestinian show any solidarity with us . our blood is not cheap we make it cheaper .

El Sidd

ELITE MEMBER
Apr 5, 2017
Country
Pakistan
why do i don't care ? 70k pakistanis were killed and never see once any arab including Palestinian show any solidarity with us . our blood is not cheap we make it cheaper .
do you care for anyone else apart from your local tribe?

what solidarity do you want from occupied people who cannot defend themselves? you want them to buy your tea and buy your mangoes?

Darius77

New Recruit

Feb 28, 2019
Country
Australia
Pakistan's corrupt Zionist controlled military has killed more Palestinians than their Zionist masters under the Wahhabi evil pimp Zia ul Haq in 1970 Black September in Jordan.

mqur1963

Feb 15, 2009
we donot care of arabs only our love for our prophet saw went to havens thru al-aqsa mosque...

Azadkashmir

Nov 10, 2012
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan's corrupt Zionist controlled military has killed more Palestinians than their Zionist masters under the Wahhabi evil pimp Zia ul Haq in 1970 Black September in Jordan.
lol iran also played its part helping usa takeout Iraqi resistance there was a documentary with ayatollahs admitting this.

mqur1963

Feb 15, 2009
Pakistan Ministry of foreign affairs gets involved in matters that have Nothing to do with Pakistan just to please the Same Arabs who signed peace deals with Israel and refused to stand up for Pakistan, Aren't these the same Arabs that gave Modi the Peace prize, aren't these the same Arabs that invested Billions in India and told Pakistan it's a business deal with it...
it is nothing to do with arabs LOVE FOR QIBLA #1 mr bajwa with nuks have to answer front of ALLAH same for mr mushreff

Asif Mayet

BANNED
Jun 7, 2020
Country
United Kingdom
Typical response from a Rafidi . Hopefully Iran is carpet bombed in the near future .

xyx007

Nov 27, 2017
Country
Pakistan
the map of India at 6:05 shows Kashmir as part of India, and Doctor Sahab himself weakly implies Kashmir is part of India. good lecture, perhaps made better by the cartographic depictions.
There you go corrected both of you.
policatical_map.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom