• Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Pak nuclear program is worlds fastest growing

Discussion in 'Pakistan Strategic Forces' started by Albatross, Apr 3, 2012.

1. PakEagle

PakEagle FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 158 / -2
    I guess pakistan does possess thermonuclear weapon but publicly doesnt admit it to avoid any westerner uproar..

2. punjabimunda32

punjabimunda32 BANNED

Ratings:
    +0 / 45 / -0
    loll have u tested the thermonuclear weapons device. if u have tested it then yeah pak could. but if u havnt then there is no possibility. no country will invest on a design that has not been tested.

3. nomi007

nomi007 SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +9 / 7,775 / -3
    poisonous propaganda against us
    by most favorite nation

4. ashokdeiva

ashokdeiva SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 3,015 / -0
    And quotes such as the above by Mr Aryan is the reson he is in my Ignore List. its waste of time to listen to nutjobs and you can get relived from this kind of post if you add such perople to the Ignore List.

5. Ziras

Ziras FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 14,962 / -0
    ok i agree on the first two points but there is no evidence that Pakistan has megaton yeild weapons.
    Megaton range is only possible with fission-fusion bomb and Pakistan hasnt mastered that yet or just didnt feel it necessary due to the convenience of "mini nukes".

6. PakEagle

PakEagle FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 158 / -2
    As for as I know mega ton yield is possible with small plutonium bombs something which pakistan is actively pursuing..

7. ashokdeiva

ashokdeiva SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 3,015 / -0
    I dont think its possible to create a megaton nuck with fission alone, if its possible, it will be so huge that it won't fit in any of the delivary system.

8. Bang Galore

Bang Galore ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +17 / 22,648 / -5
    India
    The problem with this line of argument is that the threat of use of this weapon is essentially one of posture. If India were to attack inspite of the existence of this threat, then the bluff has been called & military planners of Pakistan must take into consideration that India is prepared to take this to the next level effectively rendering this weapon useless. No Pakistani General is foolish enough to order a tactical nuke strike on Indian forces when he is confronted with the possibility that India may retaliate with a massive strike in response which has the possibility of seriously eroding Pakistani capabilities. Whether or not enough weapons remain after a massive strike from India to mount a successful second strike, Pakistan would have essentially been finished and the possibility remains that damage from second strikes to India may be largely ineffective. That reason alone would prohibit the use of a tactical nuke as a first strike & in keeping with the stated Pakistani position to maintain a first strike option which would only be feasible if it were a large, substantial one.

9. PakEagle

PakEagle FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 158 / -2
    Writing something in capitals doesnt make it sound true dumboo...If Pak ever decide to use nuclear option it wont be a single bomb infacts its gonna be a rain of nuclear bombs turning india into a nuclear wasteland..

10. Ziras

Ziras FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 14,962 / -0
    ok i can find one type of fission bomb that can go to 1.2 megaton yeild but this one is very hightech...
    www.nuclearweaponarchive.org/Usa/Weapons/B83.html
    www.wikipedia.org/wiki/B83_nuclear_bomb
    Its one ton in weight and very efficient...If pakistan has this weapon..i wonder what delivery system is there for it?

11. punjabimunda32

punjabimunda32 BANNED

Ratings:
    +0 / 45 / -0
    i am sure pakistan has megatonne weapons. pakistani has enough expertise to develop one

12. protest

protest BANNED

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,263 / -1
    A country whose GDP is just 200 billion is expected to have more nuclear weapons than a country(France) with a GDP of 3 trillion. Oh man, how the world has come to this. I happy though that Pakistanis feel it is justified.

And dumbo how the hell you gonna survive with such radioactive waste in your neighborhood? Your water (through rivers flowing from India) and air (flowing from India) would be laced with nuclear material that your country would suffer more than a simple instinct death.

And oh dumbo, did you forget India's nuclear submarine?

13. OrionHunter

OrionHunter ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +15 / 23,073 / -19
    India
    What a proud achievement! It should have been Pakistan's economy is the world's fastest growing, not WMDs!! :P

14. Ziras

Ziras FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 14,962 / -0
    for the last part of your comment...if chyrnobyl can survive any place can survive.
    unlike poppular beleif...there are no zombies running around in chyrnobyl..its thriving with wild life.

these days strong defence and deterrance is as important as economy..or the big bully will sanction your economy to oblivion.

15. mautkimaut

mautkimaut FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 644 / -0
    okay that is a delivery system.. that makes sense.. I still believe deterrence should be strategic and not tactical since the whole concept of Mad is defeated if we take it to tactical level