What's new

PAF Getting Such High Profile Visits

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Nov 9, 2009
Country
Pakistan
Ambassador visits aren't high profile. This is literally their job to mingle with host country's leader
I thought the leader is Imran Khan, however, i have heard foreign military or defence attaches from respective Embassies visiting host countries military commanders. Never heard for say Pakistani Ambassador calling on the likes of RAF or USAF commanders.

Last edited:

Mav3rick

Oct 4, 2008
Country
Pakistan
I thought the leader is Imran Khan, however, i have heard foreign military or defence attaches from respective Embassies visiting host countries military commanders. Never heard for say Pakistani Ambassador calling on the likes of RAF or USAF commanders.
Isn't it apparent where the power and decision making lies in Pakistan? Who here can commit something and ensure that the commitment is adhered no matter what the Government or Courts decide?

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2011
Country
Pakistan
Isn't it apparent where the power and decision making lies in Pakistan? Who here can commit something and ensure that the commitment is adhered no matter what the Government or Courts decide?
Air Chief and Navy doesn't fall in that category. Secondly now this is a trend. Every ambassador literally meet all forces chiefs and joint chief of staff.

Thorough Pro

ELITE MEMBER
Aug 23, 2008
Country
Pakistan
That is not the case, but even if it was, it is still better than a terrorist organization like RSS controlling the government policies in India

It lies at the GHQ, ofcourse. And Air Force is just another arm of the overall Establishment, isn't it?

RAMPAGE

Oct 30, 2012
Country
Pakistan
If the Azm R&D initiative takes off as it was originally intended to by ACM Sohail Aman, the PAF may become a power akin to the Israeli Air Force supported by the Israeli military complex.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom