What's new

PAF Airchief Meets Sri Lankan PM - attended SLAF's 70th anniversary Parade as Guest of Honour

Vapour

Jul 2, 2020
Country
Pakistan
in my view
Sri Lanka has to weigh the potential reprisal from India. Indians dictate their policy on all countries except Pakistan in the south east Asia/ sub continent. agreeing to buy Pak/China Jets may invite extreme response from India. in terms of embargoes and other restrictions.
unless china and Pakistan step up to help Sri Lanka in some form I dont see anything major.
This narrative isn't pushed enough by Pakistan as a whole, it's a fact that India is meddling/has meddled in the internal affairs of Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Maldives, Nepal and Afghanistan.

Michael Corleone

ELITE MEMBER
Oct 27, 2014
Country
Bangladesh
in my view
Sri Lanka has to weigh the potential reprisal from India. Indians dictate their policy on all countries except Pakistan in the south east Asia/ sub continent. agreeing to buy Pak/China Jets may invite extreme response from India. in terms of embargoes and other restrictions.
unless china and Pakistan step up to help Sri Lanka in some form I dont see anything major.
And yet half their stuff is Chinese controlled?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom