Former Commander of the Indian Army, General V.K Singh reveals in his book 'Courage and Conviction', that the Indian Army soldiers disguised as Mukti Bahini fought against the Pakistan Army and carried out chaos missions to discredit the Armed forces during the Bangladesh 'liberation' war. He further goes on to claim credit for India which he claims created Bangladesh.
This should establish the following.
- Indian Army not only supported the insurgents but also fought with them.
- Indian state has and will use its military for aiding terrorism to satisfy its imperialistic hubris.
- India had already delivered a legitimate Casus Belli to Pakistan, therefore the Operation Changaiz Khan which Indians have hypocritically claimed to be the cause of the 1971 war is bogus propaganda.
- Pakistan's Op Changaiz Khan was 'retaliatory' action carried out in self defense.
- East Pakistani leaders were never loyal to Pakistan for they had been colluding with the enemy since long, conspiring to create a civil war leading to a division and had secured a promise of Indian Army to back their treasonist campaign.