What's new

Operation Radd-ul-Fasaad - Updates, News and Discussions.

Sifar zero

Jul 27, 2020
Country
Pakistan
Yep, looks like somethings cooking, these operations began after both groups declined amnesty. Can't be a mere coincidence.
(we still need drones and mraps)
TTP accused us of using drones in Waziristan as well.

Moon

Oct 27, 2014
Country
Pakistan
TTP accused us of using drones in Waziristan as well.
Yeah but I doubt their claims, it's more to do with stirring resentment and trying to explain to their fanboys/masters the Ls they just took. Mind you, we do use drones for border monitoring, one crashed into Afg and was quickly recovered, last year or in 2019.

iLION12345_1

May 1, 2016
Country
Pakistan
Hmm…this may or may not have been a drone strike.
Yeah but I doubt their claims, it's more to do with stirring resentment and trying to explain to their fanboys/masters the Ls they just took. Mind you, we do use drones for border monitoring, one crashed into Afg and was quickly recovered, last year or in 2019.
I wouldn’t doubt them, The recently purchased army drones have already been used in the region for more than just surveillance, it’s just that we don’t hear about every OP and every strike.

Moon

Oct 27, 2014
Country
Pakistan
I wouldn’t doubt them, The recently purchased army drones have already been used in the region for more than just surveillance, it’s just that we don’t hear about every OP and every strike.
I just feel this statement has very poor legs to stand on, how would TTP know if drones were used? How are they sure it wasn't a gunship? or a jet? or artillery?
They seem to be making stuff up, a lot of their propaganda is hyperbole.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom