• Thursday, November 14, 2019

Open Letter to Abu Bakar Al-Baghdadi, by leading global Scholars of Islam.

Discussion in 'Seniors Cafe' started by Horus, Sep 28, 2014.

1. Horus

Horus ADMINISTRATOR

Ratings:
    +400 / 93,734 / -0
    Pakistan
    english-v14-page-001.jpg english-v14-page-002.jpg english-v14-page-003.jpg english-v14-page-004.jpg english-v14-page-005.jpg english-v14-page-006.jpg english-v14-page-007.jpg english-v14-page-008.jpg english-v14-page-009.jpg english-v14-page-010.jpg

2. Horus

Horus ADMINISTRATOR

Ratings:
    +400 / 93,734 / -0
    Pakistan
    english-v14-page-011.jpg english-v14-page-012.jpg english-v14-page-013.jpg english-v14-page-014.jpg english-v14-page-015.jpg english-v14-page-016.jpg english-v14-page-017.jpg english-v14-page-018.jpg english-v14-page-019.jpg english-v14-page-020.jpg

3. Horus

Horus ADMINISTRATOR

Ratings:
    +400 / 93,734 / -0
    Pakistan
    english-v14-page-021.jpg english-v14-page-022.jpg english-v14-page-023.jpg

4. Zarvan

Zarvan ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +84 / 49,454 / -13
    Pakistan
    @syedali73 I have read and discussed with Ahmedis in detail they consider Mirza as the PROPHET you are talking about Lahori group and even than neither Mirza was a massiah neither a Mahdi he was a total fraud but Mahdi and Massiah is believed by smaller lahori group although still a lie but Mirza according to most Ahmedis is a PROPHET which is complete kufr

5. VCheng

VCheng ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +57 / 32,658 / -4
    Pakistan
    @Horus How do you reconcile #9 with the treatment of Ahmadis in Pakistan?

6. Contrarian

Contrarian ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +18 / 10,654 / -14
    If you have an iota of shame, then you would respect what some one else believes even if you dont believe it. Its people like you that make me and many others like me think Islam is a religion made only to disrespect everyone else.

For example, I dont believe Mohammad was a Prophet, but I respect my fellow humans globally, over 1.5 billion of whom do believe that he was. Consequently, I do not talk in a derogatory manner about Mohammad even while I disagree with what Mohammad propagated/preached.

A lesson for you maybe?
    Give respect, get respect. Give $hit, get $hit.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2014
  7. VCheng

VCheng ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +57 / 32,658 / -4
    Pakistan
    I hope that there are many others like me that tell you that all hope is not lost yet for Islam, and that there are tolerant Muslims too who respect others' beliefs and rights.

8. Horus

Horus ADMINISTRATOR

Ratings:
    +400 / 93,734 / -0
    Pakistan
    Apples and Oranges.

9. Contrarian

Contrarian ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +18 / 10,654 / -14
    No doubt. I dearly wish you and your flock grows in numbers. Its people like you and some others on this forum who keep it level headed.

10. HariPrasad

HariPrasad BANNED

Ratings:
    +3 / 12,160 / -23
    India
    Scholar should not waste their time in convincing Bagdadi. He has nothing to do with Islam. Perhaps he is not a practicing Muslim. He is using Islam as the tool to grab the power on the name of religion.

11. pak-marine

pak-marine ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6 / 9,355 / -23
    Pakistan
    Shame on mullah scums like you who call other people religious personalities fraud and expect justice and burn their own country down when a westerner disrespects Islam and prophet Mohd(pbuh)

12. Zarvan

Zarvan ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +84 / 49,454 / -13
    Pakistan
    Mirza claimed to be someone related to Islam I have never said anything about Hindu Gods although we completely don't believe them this Mirza tried to act as a Muslim and Holy Figure of Islam which he was not so for him I stand by my views I will never speak anything against Hindu or other Gods because they don't claim something related to Islam

13. VCheng

VCheng ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +57 / 32,658 / -4
    Pakistan
    How so? This is what it says:

"9- It is forbidden in Islam to declare people non-Muslim unless he (or she) openly declares disbelief."

It is clear that the Ahmadi declare themselves as Muslims. On what basis does Pakistan (and you) do what is clearly forbidden and declare them non-Muslims?

14. Zarvan

Zarvan ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +84 / 49,454 / -13
    Pakistan
    They openly declare disbelief when the claim that Mirza was a PROPHET they automatically claim disbelief

15. Dubious

Dubious MODERATOR

Ratings:
    +77 / 70,973 / -0
    Pakistan
    Islamic scholars and Muslim leaders around the world have come together to condemn ISIS and its leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, issuing a letter accusing Baghdadi of failing to respect key tenants of the Islam.

The letter, signed by 126 Muslims, offers an academic rebuke of Baghdadi's interpretation of Islam, which the leader has claimed is the basis for founding an Islamic State in Iraq and Syria.

That letter outlines 24 violations of Islamic Law, noting it's forbidden to kill the innocent, torture people, and disfigure the dead. ISIS beheaded US journalist James Foley as well as a British aid worker named Allan Henning, clear violations of the tenets outlined in the letter.

The letter comes after a significant backlash to ISIS among the world's 1.6 billion Muslims. Around the world, Muslims have responded to the slick social media recruitment campaign by ISIS with their own social media endeavors, with many rallying behind the hashtag #NotInMyName.

While Muslims have been at pains to distance themselves from ISIS fundamentalism, hundreds from Western countries and around the world have been drawn into joining the group.

National Executive Director of the Council on American-Islamic Relations, Nihad Awad, told media the letter was in part an attempt to dissuade potential ISIS recruits.

"The intended audiences for this important letter include those who have joined or may consider joining ISIS or similar extremist groups, as well as all those who are led to believe the falsehood that ISIS in any way represents Islamic beliefs or practices," he said.

Here are 10 fundamental edicts the group claims ISIS has violated, as well as the letter itself:

1) It is obligatory to consider Yazidis as People of the Scripture.
    2) It is forbidden in Islam to deny women their rights.
    3) It is forbidden in Islam to force people to convert.
    4) It is forbidden in Islam to disfigure the dead.
    5) It is forbidden in Islam to destroy the graves and shrines of Prophets and Companions.
    6) It is forbidden in Islam to harm or mistreat Christians or any "People of the Scripture."
    7) Jihad in Islam is a purely defensive struggle. It is not permissible without the right cause, the right purpose, and the right rules of conduct.
    8) It is forbidden in Islam to kill emissaries, ambassadors, and diplomats — hence it is forbidden to kill journalists and aid workers.
    9) Loyalty to one’s nation is permissible in Islam.
    10) It is forbidden in Islam to declare a Caliphate without consensus from all Muslims.
    You can read the full "Letter to Baghdadi" here:

(post 1-3)

Muslims Using Sharia Law Against ISIS - Business Insider