• Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Open letter from Afghan Taliban to US government

Discussion in 'World Affairs' started by peacefan, Feb 17, 2018.

1. peacefan

peacefan SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 583 / -0
    Netherlands
    https://www.voanews.com/a/afghan-ta...erican-people-calls-for-dialogue/4254075.html

my reply to the Taliban is simple : you have been unclear what your honest and real ambitions are.

if you are determined to take over other parts of the world, even moderate cities and towns in Afghanistan and Pakistan,
    then we must fight you, and we must win.
    we can not allow you to spread your kind of oppressive and too often megalomaniac Islam to other parts of the world.

if you strike again at western targets or moderate-Islamic targets using physical force, we must fight you.
    our military forward-bases near your homelands are there as violence-detectors (violence from you to us), not to oppress you (even with roundups for biometrics scans and the occasional home searches).

if you say and (more important: ) continuously act like that you merely want to rule your own tribal areas,
    we can start peace-talks again.

i'm sure that this is the opinion of the majority of senior decision makers in NATO.

i'd like to hear other people's opinions on this important topic as well.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Reichsmarschall

Reichsmarschall SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7 / 13,905 / -6
    Pakistan
    NATO is a defeated force they have lost the war in Afghanistan in a most humiliating manner

• Thanks Thanks x 9
  3. SherDil

SherDil FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 3,037 / -0
    Turkey
    Read somewhere that Afghanistan is the graveyard of empires. Turning in a truth somehow.

• Thanks Thanks x 3
  4. Ahmet Pasha

Ahmet Pasha SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 2,118 / -0
    Pakistan
    If you lot keep up your attitude of a bully then the conflict will never end.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  5. peacefan

peacefan SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 583 / -0
    Netherlands
    Afghanistan now has a moderate-Islamic democratic leadership.
    That's an improvement over rule by the likes of the Taliban, now ain't it?

Or Afghanistan becomes a problem for empires, and the empires leave those grounds when the problem is back under control.

We're not the bullies :

https://www.military.com/daily-news...st-19-northeast-nigeria-jihadists-blamed.html
    As i said : too often do Muslim men try to force their religion and way of life upon others.
    The evidence is all over Iraq, Syria, Africa, Afghanistan *and* Pakistan, just to name a few countries where fundamentalism (OK by itself) is coupled with terror strategies to try to gain absolute power over lands and peoples.

There's nothing wrong with peaceful evangalism by any religion.
    It's the violence and oppression caused by groups like the Taliban and Boko Haram, that we have such serious issues with that we'll use our militaries (in the way we deem fit, not the way fundamentalist Muslims seem fit).

by the way, i wrote an RSS news reader app for my site, and with the amount of mass media news headlines reaching me in real-time these days (i have it open a lot for testing and while relaxing, somehow i find the world news still more interesting than the tech+biz+sports news), i'm bound to miss less of the relevant news than i did before.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Kaniska

Kaniska SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7 / 6,350 / -2
    United States
    It is easy to fight with people who aspire to leave and have a life of their own...But how will you fight with people who just want to die for their own belief?

And in particular to Afganistan, NATO has their own mistake is dealing with them...After OBL, Nato should have left Afganistan...Why US and West feel burdened to waste tax payers money in Afganistan..Trust me, Afganistan is a place when war will never end...if also, West comes out of that place, their internal rival group may clash with each other based on their own rivallary...

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  7. Ahmet Pasha

Ahmet Pasha SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 2,118 / -0
    Pakistan
    Yep you are bullies. Further, bullies that are in denial. This whole conflict is futile.

At the very end, with everything said and done Afghanistan will return to status quo i.e Taliban govt. And this time they might a lot more stronger and a bit more liberal i.e accepting some technology and liberties of Western origin.

• Thanks Thanks x 4
  8. MultaniGuy

MultaniGuy ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4 / 7,770 / -4
    Pakistan
    I agree with you. USA has the leave Afghanistan sooner or later. And guess who is coming back into power? It is the Afghan Taliban. lol. :lol:

• Thanks Thanks x 3
  9. salarsikander

salarsikander SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3 / 6,975 / -1
    Pakistan
    Oh I am sorry did I miss the train of bullshit already ?
    Because, to me it seems you're on it. So did coalition forces find WMDS in Iraq yet ?
    Or did the bombing of Libya decreased migrants influx to Europe? Now that they have more jobs in Libya after coalition bombing ?
    Or or did CIA installed raza phleavi in Iran prevented the hardline revolution there?

These Christian invading forces had it coming. If you want to paint in religion than dear boy, naming Christians as Nazis will not wash away the genocide of Jews ininneurope in hands of Christians.

• Thanks Thanks x 4
  10. peacefan

peacefan SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 583 / -0
    Netherlands
    First, let's take a closer look at the Iraq case.
    I have 3 links for you all that can update you with what we in the West leave behind in the history books about those wars in and around Iraq since the invasion of Kuwait by Iraq.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanctions_against_Iraq#Estimates_of_deaths_due_to_sanctions
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction#Between_inspections:_1998–2003
    There were other reasons besides WMD suspicions to invade Iraq.
    And they're not well listed on the web, aside from articles like these:
    https://www.heritage.org/middle-east/report/the-road-economic-prosperity-post-saddam-iraq
    And the Americans *are* now leaving Iraq, albeit gradually (there is no other way to do that in the current regional political climate)
    They're also still on standby to *help* the new Iraqi government deal with insurgents and terrorists operating on Iraqi lands.

I will try to research and explain the Libya story some other time.

The first thing to die in actual war is the truth, some say.
    So everyone lies during a war and during the buildup to a war. The real reasons are often hidden because the public does not believe them dire enough to start a war over, while in reality the threats are real.
    For instance the threat of Saddam having too much control over the global oil market. He would not have stopped at Kuwait, he would have waltzed right over Saudi Arabia too. Saddam thought of growth in terms of military power, not in terms of peaceful economic growth. I believe that's why he had to get removed in the end.

11. salarsikander

Ratings:
    +3 / 6,975 / -1
    Pakistan
    Total. Bulsshit. Bush and Christians used the rhetoric of WMDs in Iraq. And clearly head of IAEA then el batedi clearly warned that Iraq didn't posses WMD nor had capability to build one. In that case if attack was on north Korea or irn would have justified. They have exhibited the capacity to manufacture it. WMD was just a false pretext by Christians to impose war on Islamic world, so you don't tell me that bullshit that Muslims impose anything. You Christians imposed your will on poor jews.
    And learn to reply to message

That's was during 92 not in 2003. So the invasion and an entire destruction of a generation on mere believe ?? Do you realise nhow ridiculous u sound right now using 16 century notion, a weak justification for invasion. And then you have guts to point finger at Muslims

Right, so much that right nunder their nose ISIS was born, using american made highly sophisticated weapons. Thanks to PMC of US

• Thanks Thanks x 4
  12. American Pakistani

American Pakistani ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +9 / 13,160 / -0
    Pakistan
    Exactly. With all that trillion plus dollars dumped in Afghanistan, govt could've done something to fix the Healthcare system or free college with no conditions.

13. Asim B.

Asim B. BANNED

Ratings:
    +0 / 363 / -0
    Pakistan
    Exactly. The USA has no control over that country even after 17 years of occupation.

14. peacefan

peacefan SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 583 / -0
    Netherlands
    The US has exactly enough control over Afghanistan's and Pakistan's taliban to keep those off *our* backs.

And once again, we're not the ones who started tensions between the West and the Muslim world.
    YOU PEOPLE TRIED TO EXTORT US VIA OIL PRICES OVER THE FATE OF ISRAEL IN THE 1970s OPEC WAR.

And you Muslims always claim the victim status while in reality you're the aggressors.
    But hey, my opinions are clearly not wanted here, and i get no backup at all from muslims, so what if i just stop wasting my time trying to explain the white man's views to you people? I think i'll do that. I can do more fun and worthwhile things with my time.
    Meanwhile you can enjoy the misery you bring upon yourselves and your peoples, Muslims.

You think we grow tired of war, and we do. We retreat from foreign lands when possible. You Muslims wouldn't. You'd oppress the locals.
    But then you find us back in your lands, teaching you another lesson for some new aggression you threw at us (and then deny ever having thrown it). This way the war between the West and Muslim extremists can go on literally for centuries. But i think within 20 years you won't be able to launch attacks on Western homelands at all anymore, nor be able to deny us the last bits of oil we need to keep our economies and therefore our lives going, before we switch to electric+nuclear fusion power. And *then*, Muslims, you're left fighting eachother to the death via torture over whose flavor of Islam should rule over all Muslims.

I don't care anymore folks. I deplore the innocent lives lost, but i'm tired of being painted as the bad guy, for trying to help bring peace.

[EDIT : 10 minutes later]

well the reason i started doing this type of work in the first place is for all the peaceful people who vastly outnumber warmongerer-loudmouths like you find here on the forum.

so now i have to decide if i want to shut you all up like i did with your kind on other forums before, using psychological warfare followed by healing-psychology. it's the only thing that can cure a forum like this of hatred that leads to loss of innocent lives.

and don't think i'm not able to do so.
    the only thing holding me back is the fact i'll once again be responsible for everybody's mental well being during the transition away from extreme nationalism, to peaceful and wiser nationalism. everybody who thinks like the people who keep blaming the Westerners even when a Westerner like me is trying to merely list a list of demands for actual peace. You people disrupt peace processes on purpose but say you want peace. Peace to prepare your next attacks on us.

so yeah, i do know how to handle you guys.

for instance you'll try to put the burden of evidence on me, and then claim that the evidence has been falsified, or ask for so much evidence i spend all day sifting through war records, all of which are bullshit distractions and desperate attempts to win the arguments.

i'll blast you with the bits of truth that are sharpened by an Occam's razor instead.
    and it will not be pleasant for the egos of anyone even remotely extremist-nationalist in Asia or the Middle East.

i give you your last chance to back down from your reputation attacks against me.
    i am merely the messenger delivering messages with demands for peacetalks (which havent even been able to begin in earnest).
    if you don't like those messages, shut up or present your own viewpoints in a respectable manner without questioning my honesty.
    if you want to question my honesty or factual accuracy or tell your side of the story, from now, on you must provide sources that back up your claims, or you're going to get ridiculed like the violent little child that you are, needs to be.

and you can also forget about real-time chats via the forum with me.
    i'll reply when *i* have time and energy to deal with you "people", @salarsikander @Asim B., and all *your* natural allies.

15. salarsikander

Ratings:
    +3 / 6,975 / -1
    Pakistan
    Total bullshit. Didn't even bother tomread that.

Fact is christian like your kind first slaughtered Jews like pigs and them forced them into Palestine. Then you Christians name invaded Muslims lands for oil. Don't get me started on chrtistains colonised the countries, killed indigenous population

Attacks on western homelands is reactions of Christians attack of Iraq, before that there was no isis, when chrtistans started to support afghan mujhaideen against soviet they forgot about Islam, bit when they came again to invade, invaders Christians were brought to knees.

You as christian hold no moral Right to teach to blame your bloody finger on us.myou should not forget what you did with Jews during ww2.

Secondly, nor you have any going right to intervene in pir lands, if you thingnyou, do then don't bitch and whine when faced worth music. Bloddy Christian terrorist are bring quite a peace when they ram people down or shoot innocent kids in school. M

You bloody losers imposed Jews on us after ww2. And yes we have right to sell oil to anyone. You have no going right to whine. Grow up. And face the reality kid. Yourchristiansi colonised Libya and enslaved mthem during Omar mukjtar time.

• Thanks Thanks x 3