What's new

Now we put drugs in Wg/Cdr abhinandan tea

SecularNationalist

Feb 21, 2015
Country
Pakistan
According to general bakhsi we put drugs in wg/cdr abhinandan tea :rofl:
Seriously what happened to this country.I can expect such statements from their funny media and general public under the modi government and the environment which is prevailing.But cannot expect such from a retired two star general with those gray hairs.

@@@

Dec 31, 2018
Country
Pakistan
I thought these Bjp saffron warriors were bunch of junkies who did all kinds of dope. Now they are anti-drug. What happened to them?

zeeshe100

May 24, 2010
kuch saal phelay Pakistan nay pora helicopter wapis kar deia tha india ka jo Pakistan main utar gaya tha lakin in besharmo ko pher beh sharam nahe aati.. Pakistan hamesha in ke bechari army pey reham karta aya hai.

Ghessan

Feb 28, 2018
Country
Pakistan
they are our neighbors they are back stabbers, you do good to them they will reciprocate with bad. every nation on the face of this world knows they betray and are very good at it. could the neighbors be replaceable, i do not think any nation ever wanted to be theirs and they are in abundance.

Republic

Feb 7, 2019
Country
India
Seriously what happened to this country.I can expect such statements from their funny media and general public under the modi government and the environment which is prevailing.But cannot expect such from a retired two star general with those gray hairs.
You have your Zahid Hamid.

This specimen has been promoted to tell you guys that we can also afford one,
Abhi aur bhi rakhe hue Hai...

Rusty

ELITE MEMBER
Jun 19, 2011
Country
Canada
You have your Zahid Hamid.

This specimen has been promoted to tell you guys that we can also afford one,
Abhi aur bhi rakhe hue Hai...
Mr. Hamid has no it been relevant for 10 years, and everyone in Pakistan knows he's a joker. Can you say the same about this guy?

Republic

Feb 7, 2019
Country
India
Aap log Kitna Indian TV dekhte ho ??
Itna to hum bhi nahi dekhte.

Honestly, don't waste your energy on these channels.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom