What's new

New York Times reporter in HK uses British-French Opium War fleet as Twitter background

eldarlmari

Mar 24, 2012
Country
Singapore

this dude has been banned from china

Wow whites really miss that drug-addled late Qing era China don't they, when they could bully Chinese and other nonwhites with impunity. I bet they would do anything to return to that time, 21st century has been so unkind to them in comparison.
i thought this dude's face looked familiar, n i was pretty sure i saw him somewhere b4. as i reecall, i made a thread a few mths ago with his face

Rajputana_

Jan 16, 2020
Country
India

Wow whites really miss that drug-addled late Qing era China don't they, when they could bully Chinese and other nonwhites with impunity. I bet they would do anything to return to that time, 21st century has been so unkind to them in comparison.
Heres what whites really miss.

Whites addicted you ro opium.
Then in a stealth coup of the century, they also addicted you to iphones and their software.

Question is buddy, why are chinese the biggest population, still afraid of the white man.

Consequently, why do you still have the white man syndrome?

eldarlmari

Mar 24, 2012
Country
Singapore
Heres what whites really miss.

Whites addicted you ro opium.
Then in a stealth coup of the century, they also addicted you to iphones and their software.

Question is buddy, why are chinese the biggest population, still afraid of the white man.

Consequently, why do you still have the white man syndrome?
= https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

i guess u're strucked deep inside from being discriminated by both yellow n white in the US?

grey boy 2

Jul 23, 2009
Country
China
i guess u're strucked deep inside from being discriminated by both yellow n white in the US?
They're being abused and discriminated in US, HK starting from elementry school level, they knew very well themselves where they belong, can't say about anywhere else since im a Hongkonger and living in US for too long as well:dirol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom