Nov 9, 2009
Country
Pakistan
FB_IMG_1657617054769.jpg

FuturePAF

Dec 17, 2014
Country
Pakistan
Feels like it could be fake. Hope it’s real, it looks suspicious, especially if there is a claim the wing was redesigned, although its possible that it could have borrowed the wing design from the work done J-20, but then we should have seen testing done. But it’s also possible China did all the work in secret.

Last edited:

Dalit

ELITE MEMBER
Mar 16, 2012
Country
Pakistan
First and foremost question is that is the photo real ? Many are raising doubts on authenticity of this picture.

Doubt is always good. Especially if the enemy is doubting and confused.

On a more serious note, I would tie Bajwa on the large dorsal spine and fly him around in excess of mach speed.

Ali_Baba

May 27, 2018
Country
United Kingdom
Does look fake - but then - this is the established pattern for china to release a new plane into the wild.. the long distance grainy shot of a prototype ...

Deino

INT'L MOD
Nov 9, 2014
Country
Germany
@Deino Is this legit?

In fact I am still suspicious it could be faked, but from all I read it seems indeed to be real!
Anyway, IMO it is strange since it ruins the elegant lines of the J-10, but operationally this does not count.

What I find strange is, that it still uses an AL-31FN and not the latest WS-10, so eventually it is not yet a fully fledged prototype, but a tested based on a modified J-10B.

Since the lady is missing let me do the honours. Clearly new landing gear, greater thrust to weight, larger fuel fraction, wingtip pylons amongst other things..

Pardon … this is what this „lady“ misses in your eyes or what you see??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom