Comet

May 14, 2008
Country
Pakistan
Congrats PAFAce and TechLahore. May you have tough time at the forum :P

LCA Tejas

BANNED
Sep 5, 2009
Congratz guys, from now on iam you biggest fan, and Please, banning your biggest fan that is me, is against the rules... hehehe, You guys rock... Congratz guys..

amoverlord

BANNED
Jan 21, 2010
very good move......this forum needs more mods to controll the trolls n some BS posts....
congrats n best of luck to both techlahore n paface...hope u guys keep the cool... :)

praveen

Aug 24, 2009
So in short PAFace and TECHLAHORE have joined th band of stable cleaners in .pk.Oh my god my sympathies to you.Me thinks its quite a smelly and hard job.
Anyway Congrats guys:-)

Tiger Awan

Jan 9, 2010
Country
Pakistan
Congratulation to both of you.

Aur plz a key itney sarey log jo congratulate kar rahey hain un ko thanks hi keh do. :D:D

freddiemaize

New Recruit

Jan 6, 2010
Do we have Pakistani minister in Indian government???

It is Pakistani forum why there should a Indian Mod, as Mods are quite reasonable i don't have any problem with it.

There are world forum that have Mods from all over the world but it is a International Pakistani forum so they are right.
Is this not a international forum?

Justin Joseph

Mar 4, 2010
Is this not a international forum?

sir,

you have got it wrong, in my previous post i have already praised defence.pk as a popular international Pakistani forum it is about a country "Pakistan" where people from all over the world are welcome to join.

But, a "Intentional" forum is that forum which is about world not about a country specific.

i hope u will see my context.

thanks

Fighter488

Dec 5, 2009
Many congratulations PAFAce and TechLahore!

Hope you will continue with a balanced and un-biased mod-ship on this great forum. Your hard work, dedication, commitment and professionalism is recognised by all. Best of Luck Guys!

Fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom