What's new

redtom

Aug 2, 2020
Country
China
I'm Chinese,33. I visited PDF about 10 years ago, but for a long time I had no interest in communicating with foreigners.Until this year's pandemic, I'd like to offer some advice on covid-19.But after months of trying, I've given up on the Americans.

Now I want to communicate with more people on all aspects of information.If there is any problem with my words, please blame Google translation.

SD 10

Sep 27, 2019
Country
Pakistan
I'm Chinese,33. I visited PDF about 10 years ago, but for a long time I had no interest in communicating with foreigners.Until this year's pandemic, I'd like to offer some advice on covid-19.But after months of trying, I've given up on the Americans.

Now I want to communicate with more people on all aspects of information.If there is any problem with my words, please blame Google translation.
Welcome!

TruthSeeker

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Nov 27, 2008
Country
United States
I' I've given up on the Americans.

Welcome, redtom! :usflag::pakistan:

I am an American. If you are knowledgeable about Covid 19 in China, please tell me what is known about how the virus started in Wuhan. Has the Chinese government explained exactly how patient zero in Wuhan came about?

Goenitz

Apr 28, 2014
Country
Pakistan
I hope you have a nice experience here... but not many doc here to guide you on medical question..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom