What's new

New fighter for PAF Doctrine?

araz

PDF THINK TANK: CONSULTANT
Jun 14, 2006
Hazrat,
Aap na Kahani Apni Marzi Sunni or Sunnai....... Aap ke Aeronatical education k baray ma to nahe janta.
Lakin ya zaroor Janta hon k Ap defence analyst Nahe han.
Lockheed Martin, McDonnell Douglas they make their design to earn from Government.
Hum Defence products k leya Pvt sector ko es leya involve nahe krty Q k un ka profit add ho kr 2 Rupy ke chez 5 ke hojay ge.
Chinese Army has 2000 industries Why?
Wo project k leya apni investment krty han. Israel k leya Lavi Jet produce krna mangha tha same Lavi (J10)
China k leya asan or sasta ha Q? Q k Army Khud Kamati ha Khud Banati ha.
I tried and as expected failed.
Faqeerana hai sadaa kar chale
Mian khush raho hum dua kar chale
A

Trailer23

Jun 2, 2012
Country
Pakistan
Don't imagine the west to continue as usual. We are aware of the mains threats.
Define: ...continue as usual.
We are aware of the mains threats.
I'm sure you are. Question is, what are you intending to do about it?

Send a Official Letter to China to stop expanding their fleet of Jets, Battle Ships and Air Craft Carriers - or you'll kill them with your English Accent.

Besides, you French seem to have issues with Big Brother over the mess with your Subs being snubbed by the Aussies.

First clean up the mess in your Kitchen.

Khaqan Humayun

Jun 30, 2013
Country
Pakistan
On this forum there are many people who dont even know what is being done in this country.
But they reject the ideas of other person , like they have invented a spaceship for Pakistan.

TNT

Jun 2, 2019
Country
Pakistan
On this forum there are many people who dont even know what is being done in this country.
But they reject the ideas of other person , like they have invented a spaceship for Pakistan.
No, the problem is newbies come here and talk like kids and when the seniors correct them, they deny to accept and understand and only make themselves look bad. From your posts its evident u know nothing about fighter jets, their design or control systems. You also seem to be living on mars and not looking at financial and ground realities of Pakistan and its R&D sector.
Have u ever customized a car? Or even a bike? Im sure never and u talk of changing and redesigning a fighter jet as if its a joke. Do u know how flight control system is designed and its limitations? Do u know redesigning at times can be more difficult and expensive and challenging than a new clean sheet design? There are professionals on this forum and very experienced ppl, so id suggest u lay low and try to learn something from them instead of acting dumb and arrogant.

Khaqan Humayun

Jun 30, 2013
Country
Pakistan
No, the problem is newbies come here and talk like kids and when the seniors correct them, they deny to accept and understand and only make themselves look bad. From your posts its evident u know nothing about fighter jets, their design or control systems. You also seem to be living on mars and not looking at financial and ground realities of Pakistan and its R&D sector.
Have u ever customized a car? Or even a bike? Im sure never and u talk of changing and redesigning a fighter jet as if its a joke. Do u know how flight control system is designed and its limitations? Do u know redesigning at times can be more difficult and expensive and challenging than a new clean sheet design? There are professionals on this forum and very experienced ppl, so id suggest u lay low and try to learn something from them instead of acting dumb and arrogant.
People like you we had in 70 era when People were saying Pakistan can not make Nukes.
How many types of jet have you made?

Even in Last century People used to say how Muslim will get separate country?
But we got.

USA have Technology and Power Taliban will never come back.
But they came back.

This is our History our everything start from No, then we turn it into Yes.

If you were in Air Force, so you may know that PAF have redesing and upgraded many jets.
Even some of them we bought without diagram, they were used Jets and with the help of any other we upgraded those jets.
France was asking millions of dollers to upgrade those aircraft. But our own engineering wing done that without westing time and mony.

MIRauf

Mar 23, 2018
Country
United States
I tried and as expected failed.
Faqeerana hai sadaa kar chale
Mian khush raho hum dua kar chale
A
Araz,

I expect that you have been married a long time ( at one time or another, ) surprised that you didn't sense a losing argument from the start, regardless of how right you be.

TNT

Jun 2, 2019
Country
Pakistan
People like you we had in 70 era when People were saying Pakistan can not make Nukes.
How many types of jet have you made?

Even in Last century People used to say how Muslim will get separate country?
But we got.

USA have Technology and Power Taliban will never come back.
But they came back.

This is our History our everything start from No, then we turn it into Yes.

If you were in Air Force, so you may know that PAF have redesing and upgraded many jets.
Even some of them we bought without diagram, they were used Jets and with the help of any other we upgraded those jets.
France was asking millions of dollers to upgrade those aircraft. But our own engineering wing done that without westing time and mony.
The people who made those ideas into reality were realists and hard workers and not fanboys with unrealistic and useless suggestions. There is a difference between upgrading and redesigning and the word "upgradation" can mean many things. Upgrading mirages was realistic and usefull, converting jf17 into twin engine is unrealistic, useless and dumb. As i said, learn something here.

araz

PDF THINK TANK: CONSULTANT
Jun 14, 2006
Araz,

I expect that you have been married a long time ( at one time or another, ) surprised that you didn't sense a losing argument from the start, regardless of how right you be.
Bhai. Loved your post. Alhamdolillah Iam married 31 years and counting. Isee where you are coming from but presumably from one married man to another sometimes you still have to try. Him I can ignore, she on the other hand cannot be ignored
Regards
A

Khaqan Humayun

Jun 30, 2013
Country
Pakistan
The people who made those ideas into reality were realists and hard workers and not fanboys with unrealistic and useless suggestions. There is a difference between upgrading and redesigning and the word "upgradation" can mean many things. Upgrading mirages was realistic and usefull, converting jf17 into twin engine is unrealistic, useless and dumb. As i said, learn something here.
There were people like you on this forum, I told them what will happen and they said you are Taliban supporter.

Again what Im telling you this will be done, Experiments will take place soon.
Design and study has been started long ago.
Do you think we will wait for india, to surprise us?

For more than 70 Years we study them, we are ready to surprise them.
Gen: Asif Ghafoor was 100% right.

Ghessan

Feb 28, 2018
Country
Pakistan
this forum to some extent full with intellects and humble, to some extent full with those who are willing to learn, mostly are those who have their own science based on self thought assumptions and they live with it happily.

i'm sorry but you my friend have no space here until i could determine what kind you are.

TNT

Jun 2, 2019
Country
Pakistan
There were people like you on this forum, I told them what will happen and they said you are Taliban supporter.

So the topic changes to how good a future teller u are? Lolz we already have project azm, which is a twin engine platform, so no there is no design or experiment on twin engine JF17. And taliban coming to power was written on the wall long ago, u did not predict anything extraordinary.

Blacklight

PROFESSIONAL
Apr 9, 2017
Country
Pakistan
@Khaqan Humayun

Sir, Thank You for your kind wishes, but JF-17 with twin engines is out of the question, as of now.

It was meant as a light weight fighter, to replace low tier fighters in the inventory, something it is doing exceptionally well.

Given its inherent limitations, a twin engine variant is not feasible. If what you say, really held true, then J-10 and others, would not be serious contenders, but that is not the case, Or is it?

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2011
Country
Pakistan

JF-17 dual engine is not happening. Yes you are right that we won't wait for India to surprise us. That is why J-10 C are coming. That is why if in near future India goes for F-15 or F-18's latest blocks then J-16 option are also open.

Scorpiooo

Apr 22, 2020
Country
Pakistan
Dual engine JFT will be a replication of Mig 35 in actual, then why to invest in R&D when you can have them in ecnomical cost.
But PAF is not interested medium weight twin engine jet at all instead they are actually interested in heavyweight twin engine jet class.

For meduim they are inducting J10P along with existing F16s

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom