What's new

New fighter for PAF Doctrine?

Trailer23

Jun 2, 2012
Country
Pakistan
The induction of HQ9P should be a reminder for you, but some people just would never get it.
Cute...

Only difference is the induction of a new Air Defence System isn't really news that was broken by anyone...based on :pleasantry:Inside Information:pleasantry:. More like ARY Digital.

It was covered: Pakistan will get New Air Defence system within this Year - CAS on ARY News

If the news is being broken by the Chief of the Air Staff, it kinda puts a dent on someone attempting to take credit for it - what do you think...

Bilal Khan (Quwa)

Aug 22, 2016
Country
Pakistan
Cute...

Only difference is the induction of a new Air Defence System isn't really news that was broken by anyone...based on :pleasantry:Inside Information:pleasantry:. More like ARY Digital.

It was covered: Pakistan will get New Air Defence system within this Year - CAS on ARY News

If the news is being broken by the Chief of the Air Staff, it kinda puts a dent on someone attempting to take credit for it - what do you think...
can i have the credit? :P

1634416935099.png

Trailer23

Jun 2, 2012
Country
Pakistan
can i have the credit? :P
Absolutely, sir - you may.

But it is to be noted that in your article you highlighted evidence of PAF/PA interest in buying an Air Defence System.

There is a difference in some one bringing forward something backed by facts (trips/meetings/proposals) as compared to picking up chatter from various sources - only NOT to ever know that it originated from a single source.

Lets forget the most talked 'bout jet - the J-10C, E, P to whatever you wanna call it. I myself have stated that it is my "belief" that we will most probably get that particular equipment. I never said that I had or didn't have direction information relating to a source. Just a gut feeling.

However, we've got WESTERN equipment in the form of brand-spanking-new Block 72's that have been apparently on their way here since the invention of the wheel.

The only thing left to do, is a Istikhara. Anyone game?

TsAr

Dec 2, 2008
Cute...

Did PAF add the HQ9?....... You my friend should just stick with video editing.....

Trailer23

Jun 2, 2012
Country
Pakistan
Did PAF add the HQ9?
No, the PAK Army has, but that didn't stop you from bringing that up on the previous page.

Besides, you seem to be getting a bit personal* huh. I haven't hinted out anything in your direction.

I just asked where are those Jets that were coming with the 😉 & methai's - and here you come all offensive and then defensive.

What gives?
You my friend should just stick with video editing.....
E-yesss.
*You seem to have made it a bit of a habit bringing that up. Seems to really bother you, doesn't it...?

baqai

Sep 28, 2006
Country
Pakistan
Cute...

i am sure i saw couple of threads about the topic where people were either hyping up the news or making fun of the believers

AZADPAKISTAN2009

ELITE MEMBER
Sep 8, 2009
Country
Pakistan
Currently a Dual Rack for SD-10 would be sufficient on Block III
And increased production rates , with expansion of Kamra Facility to other cities

1634484119347.jpeg

I doubt , JF17 Block III will be doing acrobatic maneuvers with Rafale. If sufficient JF17 Block III are in air , and Rafale is in range the SD-10 will take care of business

Twin Engine high ceiling climbing rate , useless vs 4 SD-10 missile s
Twin engine Speed boost , thrust / acceleration , can't outrun a SD-10

JF17 Block III AESA radar will even out the playing field nicely

Next PAF plane beyond JF17 Block III should be the Azm Prototype I

Last edited:

Huffal

Dec 27, 2020
Country
United Kingdom
And increased production rates , with expansion of Kamra Facility to other cities

View attachment 785754

I doubt , JF17 Block III will be doing acrobatic maneuvers with Rafale. If sufficient JF17 Block III are in air , and Rafale is in range the SD-10 will take care of business

They have meteor whose range is greater than that of the sd10a. Pl15e will settle it. Not sd10a

Trango Towers

ELITE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2016
Country
Pakistan

View attachment 785754

If PAF and IAF come within visual or gun range there is no way IAF is getting away even our f6 will win hands down as no airforce in the world train as hard as PAF in visual range combat

MIRauf

Mar 23, 2018
Country
United States
If PAF and IAF come within visual or gun range there is no way IAF is getting away even our f6 will win hands down as no airforce in the world train as hard as PAF in visual range combat
The advantage of 'We are better at Dog Fight' has diminished with the invention and deployment of HOBS. Granted, PAF has horned better tactics and should continue to do so to keep adversary far away as possible and keep shooting BVRs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 8, Members: 2, Guests: 6)

Top Bottom