What's new

New fighter for PAF Doctrine?

Indos

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Jul 25, 2013
Country
Indonesia
But the Indonesia didn't signe with France so no fear of backlash

It's not 🇮🇩 either its a customer who is sensitive against misinformation in media
Indonesia Rafale contract is still unclear, It looks like Prabowo intiative alone, Minister of Planning havent approved it and it is not included in the approved program which will get finance. Other program like FREEM frigates from Italia also is not yet approved by Planning Minister and hasnt become an effective contract. Later, approved program will be screened further by Minister of Finance

Even if it is indeed a contract, it is still not an effective contract yet until Down Payment is given.

For MRCA yes there is 1.1 billion approved program, look like F 16 is the best option for that budget, but the financing hasnt been settled.

It could be Indonesia but we will see clearer in about 3-4 months to come

ziaulislam

BANNED
Apr 22, 2010
Country
Pakistan
I think J10 must be coming soon and there might be another strategic reason for its induction and I have not seen being discussed here. That is China - Pakistan intra operability. All Chinese air bases close to India are on a very high altitude level, they are all up in the mountains. Their aircrafts suffer from extreme stress to take off from those altitudes and cannot take off with their maximum load carrying capacity. Hence they are significantly under performing while facing IAF at the moment (who has an advantage of taking off from low altitude). But by selling J10s to Pakistan, China can reach an agreement with Pakistan to use some of its bases to respond to India (where technical infrastructure to maintain & support J10 operations exist). In that way in case of war against India, China can use PAF bases and solve its altitude problem. J10 induction and intra operability with China is in interest of both China & Pakistan as it will also have a force multiplier effect. India can't win a 2 front war, neither it can face full wrath of Chinese air force.
BS this may be true for parts of india but not the india most vulnerable i.e AP area..and that area is actually most contested..

In war india will loose that area within 48 hours as its outgunned and outnumbered heavily there

I'm pretty sure it isn't us.... maybe Philippines.... just adding a little spice to the forum...
My sources say 36 new f16s are coming :big_boss:

mingle

Apr 4, 2015
Country
Pakistan
BS this may be true for parts of india but not the india most vulnerable i.e AP area..and that area is actually most contested..

In war india will loose that area within 48 hours as its outgunned and outnumbered heavily there

My sources say 36 new f16s are coming :big_boss:
Well it could be I still believe it's not Indonesia it's a country who doesn't wana get into media disinfo and controversy
For Pakistan?
Maybe

spectregunship

Aug 18, 2020
Country
Pakistan
WhatsApp Image 2021-09-27 at 21.11.00.jpeg

I am not sure if anything of this sort has been shared before...but this one patch that caught my eye is that of 95 MRR at Bholari... it can be debate.. open source from TipuCreativity page on facebook...

Nomad40

Jan 3, 2020
Country
Pakistan
Work is still going on few of our important airbases for chines trainers houses , no pak pilot going to china for getting J-10C training but chines will train our pilots here in Pakistan ..Pak will receive a batch of J-10C fighters any time at the end of this year or at the start of next year
.......Seriously, sounds silly

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom