What's new

New fighter for PAF Doctrine?

MH.Yang

Jul 21, 2021
Country
China
The J10 is an extreme air superiority fighter. It will never have a version that uses conformal fuel tank.
It cannot replace F16, even though they are the only two kinds single engine high thrust fighters.

iLION12345_1

May 1, 2016
Country
Pakistan
InShaAllah
Playing the spoiler in so many situations I’m always hoping I’m proven wrong anyways 😛
Little off topic but if AWC can increase range of Ra'ad then it will be very good news.NESCOM guys are not going to increase range of babar.
An ALCM realistically can’t have the same kind of range as ground launched cruise missile, on the ground you can make it as big as you want, in the air you’re limited to the size and capacity of the aircraft. We don’t have large bomber to carry long range cruise missiles. So it’s not easy to increase the range without making the missile bigger.

M.AsfandYar

Dec 28, 2013
Country
Pakistan
Did you failed to notice or read past 100 pages of this thread. I think it's pretty much confirmed from what we are discussing here for past few months.
I may have missed last 100 pages yet i knew this was coming. What i was inquiring about was "22"?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Top Bottom