What's new

New fighter for PAF Doctrine?

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2011
Country
Pakistan
This is so funny. Nearly even aircraft in the world is discussed on this thread. And even the ones that were confirmed to be coming (JFT Block3) even they are nowhere to be find even though we are in 8th month of 2021. there is no information about them except they would come some day

And here people are hoping J10s and Euro fighters and what not
J-10 C are confirmed bhai. Even Mr Taimi Khan here confirmed it. He is same guy who broke the news of Wing Long II also. Even Chinese members for first time ever and Chinese on social media are confirming this news. J-10 C is done deal. You want Mod delete this thread. This forum was the very first forum to post J-10 C picture with heading coming soon on facebook and twitter 5 months ago. After that other pages and forums also started to confirm it.. J-10 C is fully confirmed. Only question is few professionals are also mentioning a platform from west. My only question is on that one.

Areesh

BANNED
Mar 30, 2010
Country
Pakistan
J-10 C are confirmed bhai. Even Mr Taimi Khan here confirmed it. He is same guy who broke the news of Wing Long II also. Even Chinese members for first time ever and Chinese on social media are confirming this news. J-10 C is done deal. You want Mod delete this thread. This forum was the very first forum to post J-10 C picture with heading coming soon on facebook and twitter 5 months ago. After that other pages and forums also started to confirm it.. J-10 C is fully confirmed. Only question is few professionals are also mentioning a platform from west. My only question is on that one.
Nothing is confirmed till it arrives in PAF colors and officially confirmed

Now people are saying that not only j10 are coming but in fact they have already arrived too. This looks complete BS

And then there is this western platform too that is also coming even though we all know that it is not possible for various reasons

This thread is simply mental masturbation gone for way too long uninterrupted

Reichsmarschall

ELITE MEMBER
Feb 16, 2016
Country
Pakistan
Zarvan bhai your Su35 was also confirmed by your embassy friend, but we all know what happened to that.

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2011
Country
Pakistan
Nothing is confirmed till it arrives in PAF colors and officially confirmed

Now people are saying that not only j10 are coming but in fact they have already arrived too. This looks complete BS

And then there is this western platform too that is also coming even though we all know that it is not possible for various reasons

This thread is simply mental masturbation gone for way too long uninterrupted
No one is saying they have arrived. J-10 C are ready will be delivered. We are getting our infrastructure ready. That is what has caused the delay. The planes are ready to be delivered and pilots trained.
Zarvan bhai your Su35 was also confirmed by your embassy friend, but we all know what happened to that.
What was confirmed was talks for them. Yes they took place. But this times even planes are ready bhai. I can if try get pictures also. But I won't. And yes SU-35 talks did take place at least twice quite seriously. Both times deal wasn't reached. In case of J-10 we are not going to sign any deal because deal was signed two years ago. It just wasn't announced. Our J-10 C are ready to be delivered. The only thing causing delay is infrastructure.

Areesh

BANNED
Mar 30, 2010
Country
Pakistan
No one is saying they have arrived. J-10 C are ready will be delivered. We are getting our infrastructure ready. That is what has caused the delay. The planes are ready to be delivered and pilots trained.
Nothing is confirmed till we see them in PAF colors. I have been hearing that it is a done deal for past 1 year or more

Syed1.

BANNED
Dec 7, 2016
Country
Pakistan
One thing that comes to my noob mind.... the Chinese made their J-10s for their own pilots first so the entire cockpit, HUD etc would all be in Chinese (Mandarin) wouldn't it need a lot of rework for it all to be shifted to English for Pakistani pilots? Its not as simple as picking the default language on your phone. Could this be a possible reason for the delay?

Hassan Imtiaz

New Recruit

Apr 2, 2020
Country
Pakistan
One thing that comes to my noob mind.... the Chinese made their J-10s for their own pilots first so the entire cockpit, HUD etc would all be in Chinese (Mandarin) wouldn't it need a lot of rework for it all to be shifted to English for Pakistani pilots? Its not as simple as picking the default language on your phone. Could this be a possible reason for the delay?
May be our boys learnt chinese. :D

PakFactor

Sep 30, 2019
Country
Pakistan
those actual video clips are actually saddening for sheer lack of SOPs.

not the cringy clips play acted by ISPR but ones recorded by soldiers under fire.

the officers own account states the same thing lacking and I am sure this is a reason for many deaths.

SSG trains with NATO forces so something does work for them.

a close friend who has led Pakistani units in multiple UN operations in Africa and tribal area says that his men sometimes wete depressingly literal lacking common sense in name of patriotism and obedience that they will stand in front of MG fire because
(صاحب) صاب نے کہا تھا ادھر کھڑے رہنا
That’s literally quite sad.
Before we go too off topic.
I showed a US operator friend(really buff 50 year old with experience and exposure to shame the combined one of entire soc teams) some videos of pk ops and most recently looking at PATS. He laughed it off and was very clear on the absolute lack of proper training and tactics for the officers and men in everything from proper breaching and area securing tactics, plain poor weapon discipline and even no idea of where to tie a tourniquet. However, he was all praise for the SSG and considered them everything from Green Beret level to Delta in many aspects and thinks they are the saving grace of Pak Army.

So, clearly high quality assets in the army and ability to understand and apply today’s conflict training may not be all that within the common rank and file.
I have had the same reaction when showing those videos to active/retired US military individuals. It’s probably the reason SSG is sent to overseas games as the regulars foot soldiers wouldn’t be able to perform as intended.

I will say this, the ROTC kids in US high school and College get better training in arms than regulars in Pak Army and that’s putting it lightly.

Last edited:

lcloo

Jul 28, 2010
Country
Malaysia
Eva is a credible source, so this added more weights on confirmation of Pakistan's purchase of J10C.

It is from the Communist Youth League within AVIC, the maker of J10C.

0 0).jpg

SQ8

ADVISORS
Mar 28, 2009
Country
United States
That’s literally quite sad.

I have had the same reaction when showing those videos to active/retired US military individuals. It’s probably the reason SSG is sent to overseas games as the regulars foot soldiers wouldn’t be able to perform as intended.

I will say this, the ROTC kids in US high school and College get better training in arms than regulars in Pak Army and that’s putting it lightly.
To be fair - the average US infantry is more educated in general and until recently were the mixed bag of country tough boys and runaways along with the average joe. Their new NCOs are as or more capable as PA course officers but only because some US NCOs are former infantry who also got a 4 year degree(paid by GI bill) while serving. Jitna gur dalo ge utna meetha nikle ga.

The pool of recruits available to the PA for enlisted class is another limitation along with size of force and budget for training.
So, if one takes that to return to topic - even if they purchase sophisticated EW equipment or weapon systems; the lack of qualified candidates to train to use it becomes a barrier to entry.

Big_bud

May 20, 2021
Country
Pakistan
Before we go too off topic.
I showed a US operator friend(really buff 50 year old with experience and exposure to shame the combined one of entire soc teams) some videos of pk ops and most recently looking at PATS. He laughed it off and was very clear on the absolute lack of proper training and tactics for the officers and men in everything from proper breaching and area securing tactics, plain poor weapon discipline and even no idea of where to tie a tourniquet. However, he was all praise for the SSG and considered them everything from Green Beret level to Delta in many aspects and thinks they are the saving grace of Pak Army.

So, clearly high quality assets in the army and ability to understand and apply today’s conflict training may not be all that within the common rank and file.
PATS videos are dramatized from what I have seen, even the gun fire is fake graphics. Also, these goras have their own way of doing things. Every "tactic" has over emphasis on health & safety issues (protect your own self no matter what) which is a good thing, but not the most efficient thing in many cases. The real worth of these goras have been exposed in Afghanistan. Despite all the best of the kits in the world, the pussies kept dying, their kills were overwhelmingly common citizens and they all ended up with PTSDs.

Take growth hormones, hit the gym, would make you buffed but won't get you any endurance. Make them stand in heat and they will melt within their kits in 1 hour.

Jf-17 block 3

Sep 10, 2020
Country
Canada
n name of patriotism and obedience that they will stand in front of MG fire
That’s the difference. That’s what makes us better then American soldiers.
American soldiers care about their life more then their country and religion and honour. That’s why they’ve failed so much in places like Afghanistan and Iraq.
Pakistani soldiers aren’t afraid of death when time comes they’ll stand in front of MG fire to save their motherland to save their deen to save their honour. Thats why they’ll always been successful because they don’t care about life they’ll happily be shaheed for their watan.
Americans soldiers will probably pussy out in a tough battle and they have many times fighting Taliban in battles. Pakistani soldiers won’t pussy out like Americans in a battle because they will happily be shaheed for the motherland and give their lives for it but will never let anyone hurt the motherland.
You can’t defeat a army who don’t care about life or death. For them it’s win win situation they die then they die shaheed and win they survive then they won the battle and win.
Americans soldiers will probably pussy out and be demoralized if they lost their fellow soldiers in a battle and will run like cowards from battle field because they care more about their life more then anything.
American soldiers suicide and get ptsd and other diseases after a battle.
Have you ever heard Pakistani soldiers running from battle, suiciding or getting ptsd? NO! Because we fight for our watan and deen we don’t fight for money and don’t care about our lives our goal is shahadat not like Americans who are cowards and care more about this worldly life.
in name of patriotism and obedience that they will stand in front of MG fire
Any true Pakistani will take extreme pride in their soldiers being like this!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 4, Members: 1, Guests: 3)

Top Bottom