What's new

New fighter for PAF Doctrine?

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2011
Country
Pakistan
their claim is not worth more than the tea left in your cup after you were done your breakfast.
no one can hide such a big item of such significance.

west has banned us from procuring even moderate duel pupose equipment. we are facing blanket ban on western tech access and US President won't even speak to us and here our unverified internet officers claim is being given more weight than its worth.

JF17 block 3 or J10CE ( at best) write it down on a paper and put it in a pocket.
None of them said they have arrived. They say those platforms can come. With China the deal was made a couple of years ago and our J-10 C are ready to be delivered. The western platform we can reach the deal soon that is what I get from their posts.

PakShaheen79

Sep 5, 2007
Country
Pakistan
If J 10 C arrive in next few months then what will you say ? Secondly this thread was started based on PAF chief statement nor any here say.
Zarvan dear! you didn't get it. I am saying we pushed it past 500 pages on our guesses like J-10C. Do you have any news from either side, Pakistani or Chinese? Well, if J-10C arrives in next few months before the inudction of Block-3, I will question the selection criteria for J-10C adopted by PAF. Because, from where I am seeing both J-10C/Block-3 are going to serve similar roles (Multirole). PAF spend years integrating many strike weapons to Thunder. My own guess (yes i am also part of PDF) is that PAF will v carefully evaluate the operational gap left after induction of Block-3 before deciding anything new. PAF is not PLAAF or USAF where multiple platform can become part of active fleet for obvious reasons.

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2011
Country
Pakistan
Zarvan dear! you didn't get it. I am saying we pushed it past 500 pages on our guesses like J-10C. Do you have any news from either side, Pakistani or Chinese? Well, if J-10C arrives in next few months before the inudction of Block-3, I will question the selection criteria for J-10C adopted by PAF. Because, from where I am seeing both J-10C/Block-3 are going to serve similar roles (Multirole). PAF spend years integrating many strike weapons to Thunder. My own guess (yes i am also part of PDF) is that PAF will v carefully evaluate the operational gap left after induction of Block-3 before deciding anything new. PAF is not PLAAF or USAF where multiple platform can become part of active fleet for obvious reasons.
Well there are few guys I trust here when they confirm the news then I consider it confirmed. One guy is @TaimiKhan He has confirmed the news. He also broke the news of Wing Long II. He says that J-10 C are ready. The delay is from our side as infrastructure most likely is not fully ready.

PakShaheen79

Sep 5, 2007
Country
Pakistan
Well there are few guys I trust here when they confirm the news then I consider it confirmed. One guy is @TaimiKhan He has confirmed the news. He also broke the news of Wing Long II. He says that J-10 C are ready. The delay is from our side as infrastructure most likely is not fully ready.
Let's keep fingers crossed and hope for the best for PAF and Pakistan.

That's all I can say on these insider news (which in case of J-10 we have been listening since many years now).

SQ8

ADVISORS
Mar 28, 2009
Country
United States
The weakness in our doctrine in integrating UAV and other key assets is showing in Baluchistan and even during FATA Operations. Either it’s not taught well enough or the officers like to keep it old school.

The learning moment and jolt should’ve come right after the Armenian - Azerbaijan Conflict. Foreign officers were rushed into Turkey and Azerbaijan to learn while not much enthusiasm was shown from our higher ups.

Azeri suppressed air defense assets before they basically massacred Armenian Forces. Which dislodged a well entrenched and trained force.

Question would be can Pakistan emulate this in its future conflicts.
Before we go too off topic.
I showed a US operator friend(really buff 50 year old with experience and exposure to shame the combined one of entire soc teams) some videos of pk ops and most recently looking at PATS. He laughed it off and was very clear on the absolute lack of proper training and tactics for the officers and men in everything from proper breaching and area securing tactics, plain poor weapon discipline and even no idea of where to tie a tourniquet. However, he was all praise for the SSG and considered them everything from Green Beret level to Delta in many aspects and thinks they are the saving grace of Pak Army.

So, clearly high quality assets in the army and ability to understand and apply today’s conflict training may not be all that within the common rank and file.

Irfan Baloch

SENIOR MODERATOR
Apr 12, 2009
Country
Pakistan
Before we go too off topic.
I showed a US operator friend(really buff 50 year old with experience and exposure to shame the combined one of entire soc teams) some videos of pk ops and most recently looking at PATS. He laughed it off and was very clear on the absolute lack of proper training and tactics for the officers and men in everything from proper breaching and area securing tactics, plain poor weapon discipline and even no idea of where to tie a tourniquet. However, he was all praise for the SSG and considered them everything from Green Beret level to Delta in many aspects and thinks they are the saving grace of Pak Army.

So, clearly high quality assets in the army and ability to understand and apply today’s conflict training may not be all that within the common rank and file.
those actual video clips are actually saddening for sheer lack of SOPs.

not the cringy clips play acted by ISPR but ones recorded by soldiers under fire.

the officers own account states the same thing lacking and I am sure this is a reason for many deaths.

SSG trains with NATO forces so something does work for them.

a close friend who has led Pakistani units in multiple UN operations in Africa and tribal area says that his men sometimes wete depressingly literal lacking common sense in name of patriotism and obedience that they will stand in front of MG fire because
(صاحب) صاب نے کہا تھا ادھر کھڑے رہنا

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2011
Country
Pakistan
🤣😂🤣😂🤣
by that logic anything can arrive
Titanic
President Joe Bidens phone call
Nawaz sherif
skylab
Sir what they said is that deal was signed a couple of years ago. And our J-10 C are ready and would be delivered in next few months. J-10 C is ready the jet from west. I have no clue about. That claim is no small claim. Sir specially coming from people who are professionals.

Areesh

BANNED
Mar 30, 2010
Country
Pakistan
Koi faida nahi, har 40-50 page ke baad same batain repeat hoti hain yahan. 😑
This is so funny. Nearly every aircraft in the world is discussed on this thread. And even the ones that were confirmed to be coming (JFT Block3) even they are nowhere to be find even though we are in 8th month of 2021. there is no information about them except they would come some day

And here people are hoping J10s and Euro fighters and what not

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 3, Members: 1, Guests: 2)

Top Bottom