What's new

New fighter for PAF Doctrine?

NA71

Mar 27, 2009
There's no bashing, to be precisely except that political workers are more inclined to throw their mud on others when it comes to dying economy and palaces abroad without explanation. If you are interested for of political commentary, I am sorry, you aren't at suited place.
I am not interested ...I just said rules should be unbiased ....and this is an open forum.... don't impose martial Law here...my humble request.

Sine Nomine

ELITE MEMBER
Nov 19, 2014
Country
Pakistan
Bahrat can use a moist towel & fantasize 'bout the F-35, but as long as they're going to go forward with the S-400, they aren't getting an F-35's.

The US wasn't pleased with India choosing the Rafale. Now US may turn the other cheek if India go about getting the S-400, but India will have to compromise by buying the F/A-18 Super Hornet(s) for the Navy.
They would gave them a monkey model sooner or later much like how they have given them P-8 ASW platform.
Uncle sam needs them.

Trailer23

Jun 2, 2012
Country
Pakistan
[Haan bhai, barat kaha tak pohchi hai? Sab mil kay BC dalwa-lain?]

There are days when this Topic gains more momentum than an F1 car and then all of a sudden it feels as if...[balloon may say sari hawa nikal-gaee]

python-000

Sep 8, 2017
Country
Pakistan

There are days when this Topic gains more momentum than an F1 car and then all of a sudden it feels as if...[balloon may say sari hawa nikal-gaee]
Bhai 500 pages ho gya aik bhe naya fighter jet nhi aya itne taze sa F1 bhe nhi bhagte ho ge jitne taze sa yaha pages bna hain...😁

Bilal Khan (Quwa)

Aug 22, 2016
Country
Pakistan

IMO this has been happening because 95% of the folks here are interested in whether a new jet is coming or not, but not about its effects on the PAF. The Navy thread is relatively quiet, even though there are so many active programs. It's the MTV-ization of Pakistani defence issues, basically. If the PAF confirms the J-10CE, then watch, this thread will die.

SQ8

ADVISORS
Mar 28, 2009
Country
United States
IMO this has been happening because 95% of the folks here are interested in whether a new jet is coming or not, but not about its effects on the PAF. The Navy thread is relatively quiet, even though there are so many active programs. It's the MTV-ization of Pakistani defence issues, basically. If the PAF confirms the J-10CE, then watch, this thread will die.
Considering even the history channel now shows more of pawn stars than actual history - PDF was eventually going to get the effects of dumbing down of the world with the 30 minute youtube videos.

I would be way more interested in what the PAF has in store to workaround the Israeli SDRs and keep its EW edge than a J-10C or F-16V

Bilal Khan (Quwa)

Aug 22, 2016
Country
Pakistan
Considering even the history channel now shows more of pawn stars than actual history - PDF was eventually going to get the effects of dumbing down of the world with the 30 minute youtube videos.

I would be way more interested in what the PAF has in store to workaround the Israeli SDRs and keep its EW edge than a J-10C or F-16V
Absolutely, and not to mention situational awareness / ISR and SOW technology. If anything, we should be asking why the PAF isn't adding more JF-17s to its fleet. Potentially not the best air-to-air asset? Fair enough, but what about being able to deploy more SOWs? Or perhaps CAS with a focus on air and land integration?

There's so much we can discuss about the PAF within the framework of its resources, yet the interest just isn't there. It's all, "this guy on Twitter is SUPER reliable, he said PAF's getting XYZ tomorrow."

Goritoes

Jan 20, 2021
Country
Pakistan
Any Suggestions from your experience, I bet Israeli jamming capabilities would be second to none.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Top Bottom