What's new

New fighter for PAF Doctrine?

Nomad40

Jan 3, 2020
Country
Pakistan
There are 2 reasons for me to not to do so,
1- If that information is for you, I don't know but, that shouldn't be shared even if it's me And,
2- If that information is supposedly by shared, this thread is an appropriate place to do so.

However, if there's another reason, do let me know so I will PM Infact.

Regards,
It has been said here before. I just might have something to add to it.

Regards.

MAB

Oct 11, 2009
Country
Pakistan
Congrats guys we hit 500 pages of the thread..... wonder if we will see the new fighter before 1000 pages :enjoy:

Edit my post was post number 7500..... is baat par like tu bunta hai bhai kay liyay :partay:
Keep waiting my friend, this has to be one of the most masochistic thread on PDF

Awan68

Jul 23, 2016
Country
Pakistan
Having observed both, i say there is no difference at all, infact military establishment is more corrupt. The only difference is, whatever they do is kept hidden. How is it less corrupt that a maj gen get 20 laakh daily from smugglers in chaman? All the whisky loving generals like to retire to the US and west and make sure their kids have nationalities. Was it a civilian that sold off confidential info abt missiles to US??
Who have brought corrupt traitors to the leadership roles? From bhutto to zardari, from nawaz to altaf to fazlu, all these are creation of military establishment, do u think we r dumb or blind? Gone are the days of fake patriotism and showbaazi, we know very well who is behind what and one day they will pay for what they have done to the state.
That is simply not true, anyone can dole out slander yet things are judged by the rules of cause and effect and going by that ur stance is decisively incorrect. There are no doubt black sheeps in the military establishment yet as an institution, both the intelligence community and the military are inherently loyal to the country. The example u give about a military officer giving sensitive info to the US, u conveniently choose to miss out the fact that he was hanged for treason. 15 yrs of relentless efforts by the shot callers of this world to break up Pakistan yet it still stands, do u think it all happened by itself, like the atheists believe that everything came into existance by chance. If what u said were true, Pakistan would not exist anymore, period…

Air Wolf

Oct 10, 2020
Country
Pakistan
Having observed both, i say there is no difference at all, infact military establishment is more corrupt. The only difference is, whatever they do is kept hidden. How is it less corrupt that a maj gen get 20 laakh daily from smugglers in chaman? All the whisky loving generals like to retire to the US and west and make sure their kids have nationalities. Was it a civilian that sold off confidential info abt missiles to US??
Who have brought corrupt traitors to the leadership roles? From bhutto to zardari, from nawaz to altaf to fazlu, all these are creation of military establishment, do u think we r dumb or blind? Gone are the days of fake patriotism and showbaazi, we know very well who is behind what and one day they will pay for what they have done to the state.
All of what you've described is true but fortunately it doesn't apply in entirety. The day it does, will most probably be the judgment day and the state will cease to exist.

Can't comment on the exact ratio but since beginning there always have been two groups among the top generals i.e. whiskey loving as you pointed out and GOD fearing. Let's just hope and pray that the later always remain in majority.

Vapnope

Nov 11, 2015
Country
Pakistan
We have been hearing about AESA radar and Pl 15 but still no word on GB 6. It seems like J10c (If acquired) will be armed with REK III. Also what avout C- 802?

Last edited:

TNT

Jun 2, 2019
Country
Pakistan
That is simply not true, anyone can dole out slander yet things are judged by the rules of cause and effect and going by that ur stance is decisively incorrect. There are no doubt black sheeps in the military establishment yet as an institution, both the intelligence community and the military are inherently loyal to the country. The example u give about a military officer giving sensitive info to the US, u conveniently choose to miss out the fact that he was hanged for treason. 15 yrs of relentless efforts by the shot callers of this world to break up Pakistan yet it still stands, do u think it all happened by itself, like the atheists believe that everything came into existance by chance. If what u said were true, Pakistan would not exist anymore, period…
And the mere "existence" of Pakistan is the goal or is it a prosperous Pakistan? Do u know many banana states exist because their existence benefits a certain group, they dont want to end its existence due to their benefits but they do want to keep it in a state that a mere existence should be considered big achievement for their population.
Anyways we r going off topic, we can continue in another relevant thread. Sorry for derailing the thread.

Desert Fox 1

Aug 11, 2020
Country
Pakistan
Beautiful.
Not to forget our military establishment elements are among them too. So many brown sahab generals waiting to relocate to US after retirement where their kids are already citizens.
Clichéd.

The Eagle

SENIOR MODERATOR
Oct 15, 2015
Country
Pakistan
The rule should also be equally valid for non-military bashing as well.
There's no bashing, to be precisely except that political workers are more inclined to throw their mud on others when it comes to dying economy and palaces abroad without explanation. If you are interested for of political commentary, I am sorry, you aren't at suited place.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom