What's new

New fighter for PAF Doctrine?

TNT

Jun 2, 2019
Country
Pakistan
A lonely voice in the wilderness. Just a lonely voice.

Indeed turbine production eg for civil aircrafts, windmills, cargo ships, submarines, power-plants, hydroelectrics is the MOST IMPORTANT steps this government can take - far far far more important than NxGFA.

Unfortunately there is an unholy alliance in your central establishment in Islo in between - water&power generation ministry, oil&Gas, finance & the Law / legal affairs ministry. Many of them are on uncle samites payroll - eg tabish gauhar, nadeem babar, hashmi & many others. Unfortunately when i start to name names, people start labelling as 'anti-Urdu speaking community'. So i have stopped speaking on the issue. My motto has always been - Hate the crime, not the criminal.
Not to forget our military establishment elements are among them too. So many brown sahab generals waiting to relocate to US after retirement where their kids are already citizens.

Pakistan First

Sep 10, 2008
Country
Pakistan
J10C sounds interesting but do Pakistan has spare money for same after putting money into JF17 BLK3.
Even 2 squadrons might be the end of further orders for BLK3 after initial tranche.
Paisay ki tension nahi. Aisai to basement kay basement daalaro say bhar Ker nahi rakhay. Hundi / Hawala kerdaingay cheenio ko, tu tension na lay. Nuclear bumm bhi inhi payso say banaiye hain humnay. Yaad nahi?

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2011
Country
Pakistan
@Zarvan, It will be but not on PDF terms and speculation. Mysterious Air force officers conformation should mean nothing.
No mystery here. If I try I can even find out the name of the two star guy who said this. And trust me even here it was professionals who broke the news. And they didn't break the news without PAF permission. So J-10 C is pretty much happening.

Nomad40

Jan 3, 2020
Country
Pakistan
No mystery here. If I try I can even find out the name of the two star guy who said this. And trust me even here it was professionals who broke the news. And they didn't break the news without PAF permission. So J-10 C is pretty much happening.
As I said, it will be but not on PDF terms.

As all things Pakistani and such the nature of business one should always expect delays and deal breakers.

The Eagle

SENIOR MODERATOR
Oct 15, 2015
Country
Pakistan
Direct message or Personal message me.
There are 2 reasons for me to not to do so,
1- If that information is for you, I don't know but, that shouldn't be shared even if it's me And,
2- If that information is supposedly by shared, this thread is an appropriate place to do so.

However, if there's another reason, do let me know so I will PM Infact.

Regards,

Syed1.

BANNED
Dec 7, 2016
Country
Pakistan
Congrats guys we hit 500 pages of the thread..... wonder if we will see the new fighter before 1000 pages :enjoy:

Edit my post was post number 7500..... is baat par like tu bunta hai bhai kay liyay :partay:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Top Bottom