What's new

New fighter for PAF Doctrine?

White and Green with M/S

Oct 29, 2020
Country
Pakistan
Are you Zarvan? You talk just like him.

Go and read my post again. It seems you either you didn't read it or you don't speak english.
Yaar,why you're angry to me???, what did i say wrong to you??, i am explaining that's he is not claiming anything, but quoting @Blacklight and @PanzerKiel these professional saying at least 1 fighter jet is coming to Pakistan from west

Last edited:

Dreamer.

Apr 1, 2018
Country
Pakistan
Yaar,why you're angry to me???,
Not angry but annoyed and that's because you're quoting me but you're not replying to my post. What you are saying has nothing to do with my post at all. So I guess I'm entitled to be a little upset.

And you still haven't read my post, have you?? OK, if you did then tell me what does the FIRST LINE say?

White and Green with M/S

Oct 29, 2020
Country
Pakistan
Not angry but annoyed and that's because you're quoting me but you're not replying to my post. What you are saying has nothing to do with my post at all. So I guess I'm entitled to be a little upset.

And you still haven't read my post, have you?? OK, if you did then tell me what does the FIRST LINE say?
Did anyone say "fighter jet" from west Zarvan? Nobody said that.

this is your first line and this your post

The word "platform" covers a wide range....so can you please tell me why you keep insisting that a fighter jet from west might be coming also?? When none of your professional friends are even willing to say that?
Try not to jump to conclusions on every so-called 'hint' and you'll be a happier man.

In addition please remember that only recently not one but TWO western platforms were confirmed OFFICIALLY (not just by some supposedly reliable poster on a forum but OFFICIALLY by Govt./Armed Forces of Pakistan) And guess what??

Both failed to arrive even after the OFFICIAL confirmations.
And @Blacklight and @PanzerKiel already stated that not Plate form but FIGHTER JETS jets are coming at least on from west

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2011
Country
Pakistan

The word "platform" covers a wide range....so can you please tell me why you keep insisting that a fighter jet from west might be coming also?? When none of your professional friends are even willing to say that?
Try not to jump to conclusions on every so-called 'hint' and you'll be a happier man.

In addition please remember that only recently not one but TWO western platforms were confirmed OFFICIALLY (not just by some supposedly reliable poster on a forum but OFFICIALLY by Govt./Armed Forces of Pakistan) And guess what??

Both failed to arrive even after the OFFICIAL confirmations.
Sir did you failed to notice what this thread is about ? Did thread is about a new fighter jet. And no we are not discussing anything else except for a fighter jet on this thread.

mingle

Apr 4, 2015
Country
Pakistan
You know I've got a tough job here... Like if I divulge the name of the western platform today..... Half of the readers would brand me as a liar, another group would say I've got no idea what I'm talking about.... Its a real test of my patience then because then one can only curse oneself that Banda aik tau baat bhi bataye... Aur phir muft ki baatain bhi sunay..... So therefore, let's wait for a good time.... :cheers:
Hint plz single or twin engine?

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2011
Country
Pakistan
Because india will simply move and offer to buy typhoon haha or pressurize those countries

There is no western option available ..period..

Outside chance is f16 but thats about it ..
J10 j35 are the only options
Russia..outside chance

What should we do?
IMO
Acquire j35 with some ToT/100~and work with turkey/korea/italy/consortium of countries for azm that would ultimately replace f16/jf17
Sir western option is fully available and no India doesn't have that much influence. Other wise they would have stopped SAAB sales to us and several systems from Italy and helicopters from France. I personally know how many times EFT was offered
There are only limited options

West:
US - F16 - Nada
France - Rafale - Nada
Europe - Euro Fighter - Too expensive and too many countries involved
Sweden - Grippen - does not add anything significant over what JF17 provides

East:
China - J10 most likely but some other potent options available too
Russia - a few options if PAF wants to go that route

Others:
Japan - Not possible due to US influence
South Korea - Not possible due to US influence
Turkey - Will take another decade

Self:
JF17 Block3 Definitely
JF17 Block4 Most probably
Azm will take at least another decade

For Fanboys:
Martian Tech in big numbers with TOT - keep dreaming

PAF is not in the practice of doing drama like Indians, they evaluate, test, decide, buy, induct and then announce

there is absolutely no need to answer these twats beautifully, just tell them to F-Off
Any country who makes EFT can sell you that. And I know at least three countries involved in this project and have production lines offered us EFT several times. And stop asking money question. We have such huge things on order and people still ask that same question over and over again

White and Green with M/S

Oct 29, 2020
Country
Pakistan
Can you please point me to that post where they said that? I haven't seen any such post.
i I can't do the search for you brother, because its 5 10 pages back in this thread and 2 pages senior MOD also claiming that J 10C is ready for delivery for Pakistan within few months J10 in Pakistan

Dreamer.

Apr 1, 2018
Country
Pakistan
Sir did you failed to notice what this thread is about ? Did thread is about a new fighter jet. And no we are not discussing anything else except for a fighter jet on this thread.
Oh yes, silly me! I forgot that every post made on this forum ALWAYS strictly follows the thread topic. How extremely stupid of me to forget such a basic fact.

And @PanzerKiel never mentioned something about Blinders just a page or two back, because of course that would have been extremely stupid of him to do that given the thread title. So I choose to believe he never did that.

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2011
Country
Pakistan
Oh yes, silly me! I forgot that every post made on this forum ALWAYS strictly follows the thread topic. How extremely stupid of me to forget such a basic fact.

And @PanzerKiel never mentioned something about Blinders just a page or two back, because of course that would have been extremely stupid of him to do that given the thread title. So I choose to believe he never did that.
Then bother to read whole thread then come back and talk to me. I didn't claimed a fighter jet from west two members related to forces did. They did it over and over again. Specially read last 200 pages of this thread

Dreamer.

Apr 1, 2018
Country
Pakistan
i I can't do the search for you brother, because its 5 10 pages back in this thread and 2 pages senior MOD also claiming that J 10C is ready for delivery for Pakistan within few months J10 in Pakistan
Don't bother searching. There is no such post. Not 5 pages back nor 50 pages back.

That's what you would have known if you had bothered to read my post properly. (You still have the chance to do that btw).

J-10 is different story , I wasn't talking about that.

White and Green with M/S

Oct 29, 2020
Country
Pakistan
Don't bother searching. There is no such post. Not 5 pages back nor 50 pages back.

That's what you would have known if you had bothered to read my post properly. (You still have the chance to do that btw).

J-10 is different story , I wasn't talking about that.
Do you reading this whole thread from last 50 to 100 pages on daily bases lol @Blacklight did gave the hint that at least 1 fighter jet from west is coming to Pakistan fortunately i read that post

Dreamer.

Apr 1, 2018
Country
Pakistan
Then bother to read whole thread then come back and talk to me. I didn't claimed a fighter jet from west two members related to forces did. They did it over and over again. Specially read last 200 pages of this thread
Maybe they were talking about a jet fighter and maybe not... they never specifically said so....so why do you assume that? You can't refer to a single post where that was done specifically.
Whatever PAF is actually going to get or trying to get is a different story and in reference to that this is a moot discussion. However I was just pointing out that so far no specific claim on "western jet fighter" has been made by anybody.
Do you reading this whole thread from last 50 to 100 pages on daily bases lol @Blacklight did gave the hint that at least 1 fighter jet from west is coming to Pakistan fortunately i read that post
Sorry friend but apparently you never read that post either. Because that one never used the word fighter jet.

Last edited:

FuturePAF

Dec 17, 2014
Country
Pakistan
Bhai I am not the one making claim of west. So don't ask me. I just like you is making guesses. From west only two options are. Either BLOCK 72 or EFT.
Except that a potential sale of the JF-17 to Argentina may complicate trying to acquire the EFT.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 4, Members: 1, Guests: 3)

Top Bottom