What's new

New fighter for PAF Doctrine?

Oct 29, 2020
Country
Pakistan
That's the fun part isn't it.

Turkey got shafted - but because they are Members of NATO, it doesn't really show.

India - Well 'nuff said.

CAATSA is meant for Countries like Pakistan just to find new ways to stick it to us. Have you not learned all that is being tossed at us, a la FATF, IMF, Child Soldiers etc. We go for Russian equipment & it'll open another Pandora's Box.
they are giving nothing to us than why should we care about CAATSA/FATF/IMF, it is time to shift totally on Chinese/Russian side, they shift toward India???

Trailer23

Jun 2, 2012
Country
Pakistan
they are giving nothing to us than why should we care about CAATSA/FATF/IMF, it is time to shift totally on Chinese/Russian side, they shift toward India???
Lets see now...

...what will prevent them from placing us on FATF's Blacklist?
Do you think its a mere coincidence that they added another 7 Point when we were already at the finish line?

Its just them showing their displeasure for rejecting the use of Bases on our soil & operation of the CIA. They will eventually come around - but the time isn't now.

...what will prevent them from not giving us further loans from IMF in the future knowing full well that we will need their services at some point?
IMF can make harsher requirements next time around. They're already breathing down our necks.

My father always had a saying: "Uppar wallay say punga nahe laina ch-ye"*

*And he was not referring to Al Mighty.

Personally, I don't see anything spectacular 'bout the MiG-35 or any Russian equipment.

Oct 29, 2020
Country
Pakistan
Lets see now...

...what will prevent them from placing us on FATF's Blacklist?
Do you think its a mere coincidence that they added another 7 Point when we were already at the finish line?

Its just them showing their displeasure for rejecting the use of Bases on our soil & operation of the CIA. They will eventually come around - but the time isn't now.

...what will prevent them from not giving us further loans from IMF in the future knowing full well that we will need their services at some point?
IMF can make harsher requirements next time around. They're already breathing down our necks.

My father always had a saying: "Uppar wallay say punga nahe laina ch-ye"*

*And he was not referring to Al Mighty.

Personally, I don't see anything spectacular 'bout the MiG-35 or any Russian equipment.
What should they offering us right now please do tell me,??? and mig 35 is comparable to F 16 and F 18 if we install western avionics via Turkey it lot cheaper than we trying to buy from west like EFT or Gripen NG, i jus giving a option sir, and i know it ain't gonna happen

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2011
Country
Pakistan
Bro, you're forgetting one minor little detail.

Other than the JF-17, the J-10 is the ONLY jet PAF has an option of.

Begging your pardon, but I don't need a crystal ball to make that assessment & one doesn't need to be a Rocket Scientist to figure that out.

Yeah, had someone hinted at something unorthodox like EFT or the GripenNG & it turned out to be true - I/we would've been impressed. But pretty much everyone here knew/knows that J-10C/E are what are at the horizon.

And on a lighter note, frankly speaking - I do not think the J-10 is superior to the F-16 - by a long shot. Yes its good, may be better than our own JF-17, even if it doesn't bring anything new to the table. But its is not the same league as a #LEGEND. No offence to our Chinese friends.

Its nothing personal - its just that we've been down this path so many times that we're some-what numb to the concept.

Other than the F-16, we just don't think there is another Western Equipment we could get our hands on that won't just bankrupt the PAF.

Just start off from Page 1 & you'll notice that we've pretty much raped the possibility of every jet in the West.

Okay, & what is to become of CAATSA? Marwaoogay yaar...

Powerplant/Engine being the main component.
Brother you are forgetting one thing. Until few months ago no one even knew that J-10 C was coming. Secondly who told you we have only J-10 C option available. I personally know how many times EFT have been offered by all the countries involved in EFT project. Every country which produces EFT has offered us EFT over and over again. Our major concern was price plus American components in them mainly in missiles which come with EFT. Do you know Europe recently are testing those missiles which used to have US components in them with now only European made parts. Finally last thing you which you keep forgetting is that I wasn't the one who broke the news of J-10 C. Just like you until few months ago I was totally clueless and given up hope on any jet coming for Pakistan. All of a sudden few months back I came to know about J-10 from where guess what, this very forum. The two people who hinted towards J-10 C are also continuously hinting towards a jet from west also coming. I didn't made the claim that there is a jet coming from west. Those same people are doing who broke the news of J-10 C. So don't ask me, instead ask them if only option available to us is J-10 C why are they still saying one jet from west will also come INSHALLAH.
Dear you are loosing your credibility day by day without actually having no fault on your side. Only because you become so much excited and increase noise level so much that everyone start relating things with you.
Dude I think you never bothered to read the forum. Dude I am not the one who made the claim that J-10 C are coming. Like I said until few months back I was clueless and given up any hope of any jet coming from Pakistan. The two people here started hinting towards a jet coming from east and a jet coming from west. So the jet coming from east has proven to be J-10 C. So if there claim of a jet from east is true you want to go ahead and challenge those people on their claim of a jet coming from west also. I suggest go ahead. And please read last 150 pages of this thread you would know who are the two guys I am talking about. I didn't made any claim Mr. I neither made the claim for J-10 C nor did I claimed the jet from west. I like many here are making guesses. J-10 C was most obvious option for the jet from east. Now the question is if the claim of jet from east is true we can safely assume jet from west could also be true. Although anything can change anytime. Still if we assume that jet from west is true which jet is most viable option and those two jets are EFT and F-16 Block 72. So please read this thread again before telling me that I am loosing my credibility. You are totally clueless about who broke the news. @Silicon0000

Last edited:

SQ8

ADVISORS
Mar 28, 2009
Country
United States
That's not how you did it for the F16s or JF17s, did you ?

Apart from the nukes, which is a whole other ball game.. when did the Pak military ever be so tight-lipped and secretive about any platform ?

The tank trials were news, naval acquisitions are also made public.

Of course all countries keep a level of secrecy about defence matters, as does India.. but this level of cloak and dagger mystique about something as "simple" as a new fighter ?
Oh sure - when was the last time Pakistan announced some procurement of even a single APC and did not get a whining statement from India to the seller country on causing immense danger to the subcontinent. If it up to India, Pakistan would be Balkanized and its people left in utter misery. Therefore the secrecy is pretty much justified for survival against such a sniveling, venomous and bloodthirsty foe.

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2011
Country
Pakistan
Oh sure - when was the last time Pakistan announced some procurement of even a single APC and did not get a whining statement from India to the seller country on causing immense danger to the subcontinent. If it up to India, Pakistan would be Balkanized and its people left in utter misery. Therefore the secrecy is pretty much justified for survival against such a sniveling, venomous and bloodthirsty foe.
Sir I could have never answered him with this beauty.

Thorough Pro

ELITE MEMBER
Aug 23, 2008
Country
Pakistan
There are only limited options

West:
US - F16 - Nada
France - Rafale - Nada
Europe - Euro Fighter - Too expensive and too many countries involved
Sweden - Grippen - does not add anything significant over what JF17 provides

East:
China - J10 most likely but some other potent options available too
Russia - a few options if PAF wants to go that route

Others:
Japan - Not possible due to US influence
South Korea - Not possible due to US influence
Turkey - Will take another decade

Self:
JF17 Block3 Definitely
JF17 Block4 Most probably
Azm will take at least another decade

For Fanboys:
Martian Tech in big numbers with TOT - keep dreaming

You know I've got a tough job here... Like if I divulge the name of the western platform today..... Half of the readers would brand me as a liar, another group would say I've got no idea what I'm talking about.... Its a real test of my patience then because then one can only curse oneself that Banda aik tau baat bhi bataye... Aur phir muft ki baatain bhi sunay..... So therefore, let's wait for a good time.... :cheers:
PAF is not in the practice of doing drama like Indians, they evaluate, test, decide, buy, induct and then announce

Why all the secrecy, why wouldn't the PAF just say it is in the market for a new fighter and has zeroed in on X,Y and Z platforms and is in the process of evaluating them ?
there is absolutely no need to answer these twats beautifully, just tell them to F-Off

Sir I could have never answered him with this beauty.

Last edited:

ziaulislam

ELITE MEMBER
Apr 22, 2010
Country
Pakistan
Why all the secrecy, why wouldn't the PAF just say it is in the market for a new fighter and has zeroed in on X,Y and Z platforms and is in the process of evaluating them ?
Because india will simply move and offer to buy typhoon haha or pressurize those countries

There is no western option available ..period..

Outside chance is f16 but thats about it ..
J10 j35 are the only options
Russia..outside chance

What should we do?
IMO
Acquire j35 with some ToT/100~and work with turkey/korea/italy/consortium of countries for azm that would ultimately replace f16/jf17

Dreamer.

Apr 1, 2018
Country
Pakistan
Brother you are forgetting one thing. Until few months ago no one even knew that J-10 C was coming. Secondly who told you we have only J-10 C option available. I personally know how many times EFT have been offered by all the countries involved in EFT project. Every country which produces EFT has offered us EFT over and over again. Our major concern was price plus American components in them mainly in missiles which come with EFT. Do you know Europe recently are testing those missiles which used to have US components in them with now only European made parts. Finally last thing you which you keep forgetting is that I wasn't the one who broke the news of J-10 C. Just like you until few months ago I was totally clueless and given up hope on any jet coming for Pakistan. All of a sudden few months back I came to know about J-10 from where guess what, this very forum. The two people who hinted towards J-10 C are also continuously hinting towards a jet from west also coming. I didn't made the claim that there is a jet coming from west. Those same people are doing who broke the news of J-10 C. So don't ask me, instead ask them if only option available to us is J-10 C why are they still saying one jet from west will also come INSHALLAH.

Dude I think you never bothered to read the forum. Dude I am not the one who made the claim that J-10 C are coming. Like I said until few months back I was clueless and given up any hope of any jet coming from Pakistan. The two people here started hinting towards a jet coming from east and a jet coming from west. So the jet coming from east has proven to be J-10 C. So if there claim of a jet from east is true you want to go ahead and challenge those people on their claim of a jet coming from west also. I suggest go ahead. And please read last 150 pages of this thread you would know who are the two guys I am talking about. I didn't made any claim Mr. I neither made the claim for J-10 C nor did I claimed the jet from west. I like many here are making guesses. J-10 C was most obvious option for the jet from east. Now the question is if the claim of jet from east is true we can safely assume jet from west could also be true. Although anything can change anytime. Still if we assume that jet from west is true which jet is most viable option and those two jets are EFT and F-16 Block 72. So please read this thread again before telling me that I am loosing my credibility. You are totally clueless about who broke the news. @Silicon0000
Did anyone say "fighter jet" from west Zarvan? Nobody said that.

The word "platform" covers a wide range....so can you please tell me why you keep insisting that a fighter jet from west might be coming also?? When none of your professional friends are even willing to say that?
Try not to jump to conclusions on every so-called 'hint' and you'll be a happier man.

In addition please remember that only recently not one but TWO western platforms were confirmed OFFICIALLY (not just by some supposedly reliable poster on a forum but OFFICIALLY by Govt./Armed Forces of Pakistan) And guess what??

Both failed to arrive even after the OFFICIAL confirmations.

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2020
Country
Pakistan
Did anyone say "fighter jet" from west Zarvan? Nobody said that. The word "platform" covers a wide range....so can you please tell me why you keep insisting that a fighter jet from west might be coming also??
He is not claiming but other professional members like @Blacklight and @PanzerKiel claiming it that some fighter jets is coming to Pakistan and 1 from west may be it is either F 16 block 70/72 or Euro fighter Typhoon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom