What's new

New fighter for PAF Doctrine?

TsAr

Dec 2, 2008
Sir let me remind you of what happened this time. Almost from now a year back, I opened another forum after few years and saw few threads in which a guy who we all know was making some ridiculous claims about three to four jets not only coming to Pakistan, but being in Pakistan. So I rejected his claims and in fact when I asked him about proof he banned me. I talked to few other guys and they also laughed. Then after few months this forum shared a picture on of J-10 C on twitter and facebook with title coming soon. Then few other forums which clearly a until few months ago were totally rejecting this news started saying these J-10 C are coming. Then we also had Air Chief statement on potential new jet and confirmed air defence system within a year. Then two members who this forum says are professionals that means from military started indicating that actually two jets are coming one from west and one from east. The one from east is most likely J-10 C and one from west I have no clue about. Sir in short I didn't made any claim. In fact I was shocked that what I was famous for making claims and then facing embarrassment, now out of blue this very forum is making claims.

Not happening. By the time this jet would be ready J-31 would be ready in fact most likely ready with WS 19 engine which is meant for J-31.
Hazrat the issue with you is that you are too impatient, you want every gun, plane and tank in the world to be bought by Pakistan. Military procurement is not a easy task. Its not like buying off the shelf from Walmart or buying online from Amazon......Ap ka liye sirf yahi mushwara ha keh thora sabar karna seekhain..... The confirmation you are looking for cannot be provided by anyone on the forum whether he is a professional or not...

Akh1112

Nov 21, 2019
Country
Pakistan
The price is similar to the JF-17 block 3

No its not.

Price figures are iffy.

We dont know what this price includes. It could just be the airframe, no engine, no avionics, who knows.

Heck, they could be selling it without the gear at that price. Thats how this works.

If we look at how sales are conducted, usually they're 2-3x more than these numbers you see, this is because of the spares, equipment, training, weapons etc included.

Just look at the NAF JF-17 sale. It cost them $55m per aircraft.

by this, the SU-30 costs around 30 million, however we have seen sales costing anywhere from 70-90m.

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2011
Country
Pakistan
Hazrat the issue with you is that you are too impatient, you want every gun, plane and tank in the world to be bought by Pakistan. Military procurement is not a easy task. Its not like buying off the shelf from Walmart or buying online from Amazon......Ap ka liye sirf yahi mushwara ha keh thora sabar karna seekhain..... The confirmation you are looking for cannot be provided by anyone on the forum whether he is a professional or not...
Dude I was quite. I didn't started any of these recent rumors. I was sitting quietly enjoying my life when a guy on another group shared the news then after some time this forum also started doing the same.

Ghessan

Feb 28, 2018
Country
Pakistan
eager people were given a push by the other forum with tall claims such as different assets not only procured but landed too. even people giving hints of seeing assets with two afterburners with pictures.

enthusiasts started jumping believing in what was said, this was the root cause of the mess all around.

interesting thing is that 'sir' cannot be challenged by any as @Zarvan said he was kicked out, the attitude is not pleasing.

NA71

Mar 27, 2009
eager people were given a push by the other forum with tall claims such as different assets not only procured but landed too. even people giving hints of seeing assets with two afterburners with pictures.

enthusiasts started jumping believing in what was said, this was the root cause of the mess all around.

interesting thing is that 'sir' cannot be challenged by any as @Zarvan said he was kicked out, the attitude is not pleasing.
That was real ....believe me...dont know what was ...some guests or some sort of test flying or simply:

خواب تھا جو کچھ که ديكها جو سنا افسانه تها

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom