Deino

INT'L MOD
Nov 9, 2014
Country
Germany
Wow.

"FC-31 Gyfalcon has commissioned into service."

@Deino check out the video.

Sorry to say so, it is nothing but a plain stupid video: First there is NO FC-31, that could have entered service since the only two flyable aircraft are demonstrators only. Second, if it had entered service it would have received a new J-XX designation and third, we all know that the PLAN will get a derivate of it but not even a prototype has been flown.

As such this video is nothing but stupid!

Apr 22, 2019
Country
Pakistan
Sorry to say so, it is nothing but a plain stupid video: First there is NO FC-31, that could have entered service since the only two flyable aircraft are demonstrators only. Second, if it had entered service it would have received a new J-XX designation and third, we all know that the PLAN will get a derivate of it but not even a prototype has been flown.

Thanks for the clarification. At first sight, I was under the assumption the video was a promotional video by the maker but it's not.

kursed

Mar 21, 2007
Wasnt it you who said 'it has finally started' then someone be like 'are they here' then you be like 'we gotta get trained first'..
The process has started. And yes, I mentioned that for the birds to be brought home we need to train for it first. I never said we were training for it.

doorstar

Apr 19, 2018
Country
United Kingdom

maker of that video --the Shanghai Media Group-- is funded by the Chinese government.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 7, Members: 0, Guests: 7)

Top Bottom