What's new

New fighter for PAF Doctrine?

Scorpiooo

Apr 22, 2020
Country
Pakistan
If PAF is actively trying to negotiate a deal with Americans over new F-16's then it is the best way to go, I said this before that PAF can at least ask for the remaining block 52's to be delivered with the option to buy 18 more, with an addon of upgrading the entire Fleet to F-16's V standard if
Agreed on all points except about point of request for remaining 8 block 52 and more 18 block 52 , now we are in 2021 so why not block 70/72 now if you want new aircraft, only old block can be for EDA with v upgrades are feasible..for induction

denel

PROFESSIONAL
Jul 12, 2013
Country
South Africa
I want to get married. Who told you I don't want to get married. Secondly don't bring those topics here
Bru.... need to put this one words of wisdom that my old uncle said... my boy get married quick.. it will dry up otherwise.

could not help pass this humour along.

Man, dont wait... not good.

Last edited:

Scorpiooo

Apr 22, 2020
Country
Pakistan
Ehmn... me think it is good to have more than one wife :).... they will be busy fighting each other vs nagging you.
Pakistani wifes are multi tasking experts, they can fight with other simultaneously and both can make life of husband hell individually , ... even still have time to fight other parties of in laws .. :nhl_checking:

Last edited:

StormBreaker

Nov 18, 2019
Country
Pakistan
Ehmn... me think it is good to have more than one wife :).... they will be busy fighting each other vs nagging you.
How strange is “Women”, They feel too boring and do everything to make a man angry yet they are very needed in life. !!!

How Asthmatic this world is, can’t breathe
Bru.... need to put this one words of wisdom that my old uncle said... my boy get married quick.. it will dry up otherwise.

could not help pass this humour along.

Man, dont wait... not good.
Dry up ?

Please don’t demotivate others

denel

PROFESSIONAL
Jul 12, 2013
Country
South Africa
How strange is “Women”, They feel too boring and do everything to make a man angry yet they are very needed in life. !!!

Dry up ?

ehmn... encouraging to move vs stilling on backsides tapping at keyboards or glued to xboxes.
man.... no disrespect to pak women
Pakistani wifes are multi tankers, they can fight with other simultaneously and both can make life of husband hell individually , ... even still have time to fight other parties of in laws .. :nhl_checking:
jooo.... man our men here prefer big women - what is meant by multi-tankers ??

man,. we should return thread to normality.

Last edited:

Scorpiooo

Apr 22, 2020
Country
Pakistan

Dry up ?

ehmn... encouraging to move vs stilling on backsides tapping at keyboards or glued to xboxes.
man.... no disrespect to pak women

jooo.... man our men here prefer big women - what is meant by multi-tankers ??

man,. we should return thread to normality.
Oh, its type error it was multi tasking (person can do multiple thing simultaneously with out compromise any of it)

Scorpiooo

Apr 22, 2020
Country
Pakistan
Bhai at least we get some news from these gents becausr of one bhabi. If there were two bhabis there will eithet be no news(best case scenario)or very bad news😇Astaghfirullah
It was not me , who is telling them wazefa , i identity as they 3 were tagged in wasifa post . 😁 by our brother. @StormBreaker

Goritoes

Jan 20, 2021
Country
Pakistan
Agreed on all points except about point of request for remaining 8 block 52 and more 18 block 52 , now we are in 2021 so why not block 70/72 now if you want new aircraft, only old block can be for EDA with v upgrades are feasible..for induction
Well As I said, for the least Pakistan can ask for the F-16's Block 52 which are supposed to be delivered to PAF, but also maybe and it's a huge maybe that Pakistan can try to get their hands on block 72's with the same conditions of keeping Chinese out of that particular base, and with remaining F-16's upgrade to V standard. It all depends on what kind of Deal Pakistan and America end up making. PAF love F-16's because they know its value, they are trained on them are among the best F-16's pilots, They know its easy to integrate, They can literally add a whole squadron and it will be operational within 3-6 months without any issues. As for IAF rafale, they will need at least 2-3 years to master the jet with its strategy and integration.

GriffinsRule

Nov 18, 2015
Country
Pakistan
Well As I said, for the least Pakistan can ask for the F-16's Block 52 which are supposed to be delivered to PAF, but also maybe and it's a huge maybe that Pakistan can try to get their hands on block 72's with the same conditions of keeping Chinese out of that particular base, and with remaining F-16's upgrade to V standard. It all depends on what kind of Deal Pakistan and America end up making. PAF love F-16's because they know its value, they are trained on them are among the best F-16's pilots, They know its easy to integrate, They can literally add a whole squadron and it will be operational within 3-6 months without any issues. As for IAF rafale, they will need at least 2-3 years to master the jet with its strategy and integration.
I think it will take longer to operationalize the new F-16s as well due to the radar, which PAF have to spend some time figuring out and training to get the most out of.
It will also change the tactics and even the doctrine to some levels.
That is another major reason for the Block 3 development delay I believe, beside testing three of the radars in 2019 and last year.

ziaulislam

ELITE MEMBER
Apr 22, 2010
Country
Pakistan
Never ever given the current political situation. Get the J-10C or leave it. There is NO other option for Pakistan at the moment.
I wonder why do you think so
The same vice president under more hostiles times offered 8f16 at subsidized rates that were over turned bacuase of congress..the congress where the president NOW HOLDS a comfortable majority

So i do agree with you but why such sweeping statements???

You do know afghan war is now in a more critical situation then ever..

Shabi1

Apr 17, 2006
Country
Pakistan
If range of AIM-120D is extended then it will ne next variant may be called D2 or E
AIM-120D is now cleared for export and first customer is Australia. Since export version would be -1 the latest variant.
Latest variant tested exceeds Meteor specs. However US plans on replacing AIM-120s with AIM-260s.
So provided any new jet materialises I don't doubt they would be fielding new munition types.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 3, Members: 1, Guests: 2)

Top Bottom