What's new

New fighter for PAF Doctrine?

Goritoes

Jan 20, 2021
Country
Pakistan
Few weeks ago, I Pray that @PanzerKiel ko Allah Jannat mai corner ka Plot de but us mai electricity na ho, but seeing that he is keeping a tight lip on whatever is going on, I am tightening the pray a little bit too, Allah @PanzerKiel ke plot mai Gas ki line bhi na ho, jhaariyan bhi hun, aur Amir Liaquat aur Waqar Zaka aap ke neighbor hun...

PanzerKiel

MILITARY PROFESSIONAL
Dec 5, 2006
Country
Pakistan
Few weeks ago, I Pray that @PanzerKiel ko Allah Jannat mai corner ka Plot de but us mai electricity na ho, but seeing that he is keeping a tight lip on whatever is going on, I am tightening the pray a little bit too, Allah @PanzerKiel ke plot mai Gas ki line bhi na ho, jhaariyan bhi hun, aur Amir Liaquat aur Waqar Zaka aap ke neighbor hun...
So what you meant is.... That I should live a simple life, with very active and entertaining neighbors... Gosh.... I'll settle for that.

Goritoes

Jan 20, 2021
Country
Pakistan
So what you meant is.... That I should live a simple life, with very active and entertaining neighbors... Gosh.... I'll settle for that.
Without Electricity, Gas I know bhabhi won't be happy, Forget Parathe in morning breakfast or Chicken karai in dinner, when you come back from hunting will find a angry bhabhi already locking horns with your not so entertaining neighbors :D
1620627791539.png

Bhai don't take bhabhi joke seriously :)

Also @Blacklight ap ke liye bhi ek prayer a rahi hai :D

Last edited:

SQ8

ADVISORS
Mar 28, 2009
Country
Pakistan
its just a speculation by a blogger. even if true then we wont know until we have the ceremony of the first batch arrival.
And will create a lot of ill will with Russians - who don’t like the idea of the Flankerinese being exported. Even if the Chinese send it with domestic engines.

But stranger things have happened - it is possible that rebranded Su-35s show up as J-11Es or some other letter and the Russians get their money.

Deino

INT'L MOD
Nov 9, 2014
Country
Germany
What did I say??:blink: And it was even just only one week ago.

Oh well :hitwall: sometimes I have that strange feeling that for some Pakistani fan-boys this "PAF will get ... has to get Chinese Flankers" is like a menstruation issue!

It is nasty, and regardless how often you discuss it and explain why and why not it pops up again and again as if not everything was made clear.

I'm sure, even if we again explain the reason WHY China will NOT deliver any of its Flankers to Pakistan in a few weeks or months it will come again ... like the menstruation.
And here it is again: :omghaha:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom